FedEx

I wouldn't be surprised if you they require you to
Told and 1st,2nd or 3rd class medical.I believe they also require at least an instrument pilot license aswell..I’m pretty sure I saw that in their last job opening requirements.

I wouldn't be surprised if you they require you to
Told and 1st,2nd or 3rd class medical.I believe they also require at least an instrument pilot license aswell..I’m pretty sure I saw that in their last job opening requirements.

I am an instrument rated commercial pilot with class 1 medical and 4 years of dispatch experience in 121 operations, 4th time applying, never heard a thing from them. So, it's hard to tell what they are looking for

I am an instrument rated commercial pilot with class 1 medical and 4 years of dispatch experience in 121 operations, 4th time applying, never heard a thing from them. So, it's hard to tell what they are looking for
They are indeed an enigma. After 5 years dispatch experience at 2 airlines, they are the only major that I don't at least know one dispatcher working there (or even pilot for that matter); every other major I have at least one buddy who works there who I worked with from a previous job. I think FedEx hire so much internally and also from ex-military that you have to have a pretty exceptional resume to be even looked at if you're an external hire civvie. But that's just conjecture on my part.

fwiw I have a friend at Fedex (pilot) that has tried to submit a letter of recommendation for me twice and can't seem to figure out how to get into contact with whomever is in charge. He thought it may have made it the last time, but no interview. I do know a dispatcher there now, but haven't spoken with him in a long time. I believe he has military experience, and I know he has flying experience, so I think it's probably accurate to assume they have a high bar to even get an interview.

fwiw I have a friend at Fedex (pilot) that has tried to submit a letter of recommendation for me twice and can't seem to figure out how to get into contact with whomever is in charge. He thought it may have made it the last time, but no interview. I do know a dispatcher there now, but haven't spoken with him in a long time. I believe he has military experience, and I know he has flying experience, so I think it's probably accurate to assume they have a high bar to even get an interview.
To the best of my knowledge, a LOR is great for helping you get a job IF you get an interview, but resumes are pulled by companies algorithms unless by word of mouth the right person specifically knows to pull yours. I'm not saying this is a fact, just what I've been told by reputable sources.

To the best of my knowledge, a LOR is great for helping you get a job IF you get an interview, but resumes are pulled by companies algorithms unless by word of mouth the right person specifically knows to pull yours. I'm not saying this is a fact, just what I've been told by reputable sources.

Calls gone out yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back