Envoy Fleet Update

This sounds like you are jealous. Did you know American Airlines has the greatest loyalty program in the history of the world? Maybe in the entire universe. I have heard that even 4th dimension beings have a difficult time competing with them.
It’s like I tripped and found myself in the Mirror Universe somehow, where any of these statements might be true, on a co-existing but different dimensional plane.

Yes!!! Immediately. As a matter of fact you should resign all of your pilot certs to the FAA and then start over as a “Cadet!” You’ll be way ahead of the game.
This. This is the answer. Hope I can be one of the best that pass through those doors soon!

I wasn't a REMF and was on the front lines.

What is a REMF "roll?"
Heh, thanks for the correction, must have been a freudian slip from your avatar.

You're a joke, and a sad one at that. "On the front lines?" Please say that to any of our vets on this site and beg for some credibility. Everything you have to say here is going to be read as such. The Envoy recruiting department should be embarrassed you're even posting here.

Last edited:
Heh, thanks for the correction, must have been a freudian slip from your avatar.

You're a joke, and a sad one at that. "On the front lines?" Please say that to any of our vets on this site and beg for some credibility. Everything you have to say here is going to be read as such. The Envoy recruiting department should be embarrassed you're even posting here.

That's really rich coming from a fellow re-enactor. You know good and well that I've been very public regarding the fact that I do not have military SERVICE. It's only a BACKGROUND. Which by the way, is more than many out there have that have never been around any type of military unit. That said, yes, my time with the production company had me working the front lines. Again just a BACKGROUND. However, I did participate in THE largest ever Vietnam war re-enactment set in the United States. Over 500 re-enactors were involved and like you, I had experiences that someone with zero time with a military unit would never have experienced. During this particular event, a small contingent of US troops were holding a firebase which was subsequently overrun by NVA and VC units. Trying to hold that firebase and getting pushed back while being charged by these units, while not real, was a very close simulation. At some points it was difficult to remember that it was a re-enactment and fear kicked along with adrenaline. It's something I won't forget.

That said, I very much appreciate those who actually have military SERVICE and am thankful for the sacrifices they have made.

1627044623455.gif

It's like Rightseatgirl and Qutch had a love child.
This is amazing.
Thank you for your sacrifice on the front lines. I'm sure the top speed cadets are honored to have whatever it is you do to them.

It's like Rightseatgirl and Qutch had a love child.
This is amazing.
Thank you for your sacrifice on the front lines. I'm sure the top speed cadets are honored to have whatever it is you do to them.

I think it’s window seat girl you’re thinking of right?

“I flew a 757 sim and CIRCUMNAVIGATED A THUNDERSTORM!”.

I’m sure actual military pilots love being told by this LARP’er that they suck.

That's really rich coming from a fellow re-enactor. You know good and well that I've been very public regarding the fact that I do not have military SERVICE. It's only a BACKGROUND. Which by the way, is more than many out there have that have never been around any type of military unit. That said, yes, my time with the production company had me working the front lines. Again just a BACKGROUND. However, I did participate in THE largest ever Vietnam war re-enactment set in the United States. Over 500 re-enactors were involved and like you, I had experiences that someone with zero time with a military unit would never have experienced. During this particular event, a small contingent of US troops were holding a firebase which was subsequently overrun by NVA and VC units. Trying to hold that firebase and getting pushed back while being charged by these units, while not real, was a very close simulation. At some points it was difficult to remember that it was a re-enactment and fear kicked along with adrenaline. It's something I won't forget.

That said, I very much appreciate those who actually have military SERVICE and am thankful for the sacrifices they have made.
American Airlines should be proud to have such a brave and honerable man representing their brand. Again, thank you for your service and dedication.

You know good and well that I've been very public regarding the fact that I do not have military SERVICE. It's only a BACKGROUND. Which by the way, is more than many out there have that have never been around any type of military unit.

There’s this really realistic laser tag place where my wife’s family lives in NC, they have super real looking M4’s. I feel like that gives me a pretty good background with the gun that most people don’t have, at least I assume it does because I’ve never shot (or held) an M4.

And there’s a lot of marines that come down on weekends from Cherry Point to play, so you could say I’ve trained with them in urban warfare. It’s pretty intense, I definitely felt the fear and adrenaline kick in. I guess you could say I have a pretty good military background in being “killed” by mildly intoxicated marines. And this freaking 12 year old, Alex. Man he was good, killed me like 8 times in five minutes.

What’s your aviation background? Play a lot of flightsim?

I don’t even know why I wasted thousands of dollars on real flight training. I should have just done my computer simulations amd walked into a major airline.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 was “As Real As It Gets!”

I mean, it said it right on the box.

Stop… just stop. Unless you’ve had real bullets come *cracking* past your head in a real firefight you need to stop. No one finds your make believe background helpful, informative, or in good taste.
Your posts makes you sound like a mid 50 year old who has a newly 18 year old girlfriend (even though you’ve been dating for 2 years) and has a treasure trove of Top Gun posters in your black light lit basement where you’ve just discovered the “joys” of auto erotic asphyxiation. Disturbing at best but most likely bat guano crazy.
Take the hint that everyone has given by ridiculing your posts.

I mean why even stop him. If this is really what American is putting out there to recruit people let them suffer the consequences.
I'm guessing he's a terrible pilot so he begged for a desk job. He's trying way too hard because he sucks and this is all he has. He told mommy and daddy that he's a real airline pilot now. Just like he was a real soldier. I'm sure they are disappointed AF but relieved that some middle manager now has to babysit him instead of them. Every peer he has knows the lack of quality, character, and talent so he preys on desperate cadets and sells them a life.
It's hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Hopefully someone that truly wants to fly at AA for some reason doesn't turn away because the guy in the creepy white van is creepy and wearing a camo jacket.

Back