Envoy Fleet Update

Dacuj

Some of you may have heard but Envoy is in talks to bring more 175s on property very soon. I have seen several numbers tossed about online here but I can tell you they are low. Way low. Expect a big announcement soon on adding some serious 175 beef to the fleet in short order. The long term plan is for Envoy to be a 250 to 300 fleet of 175s. The biggest behemoth in the business. Love seeing those 175 tails mixing it up with the 73 and Busses in DFW. You really can't tell the difference and it just makes me really proud to be American.

Are they still making new E170s? ... "E1s" or are they called "ERJ Classics?" That's what I'm going to start calling them, the "Yaborã Classic."

Update: lol, Yaborã hasn't found any substantial customers for the "E175-E2" yet. Trans Stated ordered 100 back in 2014, but, well. SkyWest ordered eight back in May 2021 for Alaska Air flying.

The first new Envoy aircraft came mostly from BA CityFlyer and a few from Compass (that didn't go to Skywest for whatever reason). All other new-delivery E170s for "American Eagle" have been going to Republic.

Some of you may have heard but Envoy is in talks to bring more 175s on property very soon. I have seen several numbers tossed about online here but I can tell you they are low. Way low. Expect a big announcement soon on adding some serious 175 beef to the fleet in short order. The long term plan is for Envoy to be a 250 to 300 fleet of 175s. The biggest behemoth in the business. Love seeing those 175 tails mixing it up with the 73 and Busses in DFW. You really can't tell the difference and it just makes me really proud to be American.

Are you being held hostage? Is someone forcing you do this? Blink twice if you're being held against your will.

Yo dawg, get a hobby.

1626904140644.gif

Every pilot not at Envoy or American right now..

Seriously Brah, bro, broseph, brosepher… you’re a tool.

Last edited:

Come on, even you have to know not to believe anything until the plane is in the hangar… Compass had rumors of getting a United contract….. Expressjet got E-175s…. Commutair opened a DEN & IAH base and is United’s sole ERJ-145 operator. Mesa is operating 737s. Sun Country is flying cargo for PrimeAir. Look at where all these airlines were before and after rumors…. 300 E175s at Envoy…. Anything is possible. I’ll believe it when I see it….

Dacuj is if a "managements wet dream" was a person....
1626961781743.png

Well, it always has been a minor annoyance to me that the Yaborã Jet cribbed the vertical stabilizer dorsal fin from the 737. In that sense, yes, they look similar.

And I don't like it.

Yes!!! Immediately. As a matter of fact you should resign all of your pilot certs to the FAA and then start over as a “Cadet!” You’ll be way ahead of the game.
As ridiculous as this might be, it’s almost entertaining to consider in the context of some of these programs.

Back