Swayne coming to a 121 near you

I can't tell if you're being serious or this is projection. If you need help, there are resources available through your union.

Otherwise, I can't really understand how this is a "joke," as this dude made his way into a flight training business/website and doesn't constantly complain and proclaim "woe is me the legacy pilot who rides mountain bikes and still gets paid"
I guess this is just jealousy?

Wow there is just so much here to work with it’s almost too much for me. Jealousy? Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, break it down, as it appears you have nothing but time to chip away at others while still having the energy to play the victim in every interaction you have on this forum

Let me know when I did something to personally insult you. Let’s lead with that, ok?

It’s almost like you’re on a mission to just instigate conflict with every person in this site.

Because I find people that make cheesy aviation videos and self promote themselves as vapid, tool sheds? Does that offend you now?

My favorite instagram page is influencers of instagram it’s a • show of preening • canoes doing stupid • and falling off of things. I’m guessing someone here would also get really butt hurt I like that too?

I can't tell if you're being serious or this is projection. If you need help, there are resources available through your union.

Otherwise, I can't really understand how this is a "joke," as this dude made his way into a flight training business/website and doesn't constantly complain and proclaim "woe is me the legacy pilot who rides mountain bikes and still gets paid"
I guess this is just jealousy?

Absolutely no dog in the fight between you and @BEEF SUPREME. But as simply a general statement, yes. I would say that there are a lot of pilots jealous of Swayne. He's a smart and popular a self-promoter. And got in really good with Envoy and get addition income from them making state run media videos. He's hung, good looking. Will probably have a very good career track at American and retired in the top ten. Yeah, I can definitely see and understand the hate.

Absolutely no dog in the fight between you and @BEEF SUPREME. But as simply a general statement, yes. I would say that there are a lot of pilots jealous of Swayne. He's a smart and popular self promoter. And got in good with Envoy and get addition income from them for making state run video for them. He's hung, good looking. Will probably have a very good career track at American and retired in the top ten. Yeah, I can definitely see and understand the hate.

Dude I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than go through what that guy is about go through.

Back