Swayne coming to a 121 near you

Have you checked out the BLM thread on the Eskimo sub forum?

Holy dumpster fire!
giphy.gif

I like the guy who’s equivocating the challenges his European immigrant ancestors faced after arriving here to those of, uh, slaves. That thread was not a fun read.

I learned a lot from my experience at XO. I’ve got a lawyer and HR on speed dial. Just means I’ll move up in seniority that much faster...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learned a lot from my experience at XO. I’ve got a lawyer and HR on speed dial. Just means I’ll move up in seniority that much faster...

Just an FYI, typically pilots who don’t exhaust the professional resources at their disposal via their union representation when they have a personal issue are shunned pretty hard. It doesn’t usually end well.

Just an FYI, typically pilots who don’t exhaust the professional resources at their disposal via their union representation when they have a personal issue are shunned pretty hard. It doesn’t usually end well.

Well cool. The one time I tried to use all my professional resources at XO it didn’t end well too. So there’s that...

Absolutely no dog in the fight between you and @BEEF SUPREME. But as simply a general statement, yes. I would say that there are a lot of pilots jealous of Swayne. He's a smart and popular a self-promoter. And got in really good with Envoy and get addition income from them making state run media videos. He's hung, good looking. Will probably have a very good career track at American and retired in the top ten. Yeah, I can definitely see and understand the hate.

He's hung? What kind of Insta pics are you trading with him? Does AA know he does those videos?

Back