back-pressure

Looking to get a little experience outside of my daily right rudder script. I should easily have 800hrs by the time the summer months roll around.

CFI/CSEL/MEL IR Pvt Glider

700+TT
400+ Dual Given
220 Cross Country
76 Instrument
25 Multi
26 Glider

Any tailwheel time? Paramount and a few other operators are usually hiring banner to pilots this time of year.

A whopping 0.8 tailwheel
With glider time I'd assume you'd be a good stick, a lot of those outfits will train you if you show up with a tailwheel endorsement. I was planning on doing that this summer, but got a gig flying skydivers a lot closer to home. So far it seems like a fun job, but there is still something appealing about a job you can show up to in board shorts and a cut off t-shirt, and spend the day flying without having to actually talk to anyone ;-)

With glider time I'd assume you'd be a good stick, a lot of those outfits will train you if you show up with a tailwheel endorsement. I was planning on doing that this summer, but got a gig flying skydivers a lot closer to home. So far it seems like a fun job, but there is still something appealing about a job you can show up to in board shorts and a cut off t-shirt, and spend the day flying without having to actually talk to anyone ;-)
Well I know where my tax returns are going

Back