So who's going.....?

Are you attending NJC2014

• Total voters
You better. Is kidnapping an excuse for missing work?
As good as any I guess. I could do a shift trade and work it out, but the person I would trade with probably won't be around come October so that will be no good. Really a crappy situation every way except financially.

After some drama at work, 1/3 of the people have quit with more looking for other work and I doubt any replacements will be on the roster by NJC. They have me working 70 hours some weeks in October(and up to 110 hour straight over an 11 day period including NJC), only days off I got approved was Fleetweek weekend when I needed to use all my 2 weeks vacation for various days that month. I'll come up with something, at this point I have pretty iron-clad job security so I'll find a way out there.

Fleetweek, huh?

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey sailor!"

Practice saying it now!

Having been around the block more than once, let me just say that unless you own the company it is best to always assume the opposite.
Fair enough. Let's just say that with full staffing, it's pretty damn hard to get fired, so it's highly unlikely, but possible, I could be fired. :)

Virgin America had a one-day sale $140r/t, so I figured why play the non-rev game. I'll be getting in at 1830 Tuesday and leaving at 1720 Thursday if anyone wants to split a cab, staying at PH of course.

Unfortunately, I'm out.

My Uncle has a knack for sending me places during NJC time.

:mad:

Thanks a lot, ISIS!

On the bright side, I guess that means I can now focus on having free time in Oct '15!

Maybe I can Skype-it-in from overseas?

That would be strange having a guy staring at the festivities from a laptop!

Back