I'm In....Who Else

Well <blank> a duck..... Checking fares yesterday before leaving work...MSP-LAS $206 on Southern Innanashunal. Had to run and catch the bus. Checking fares this a.m. the same flight has gone up $100 bones.....@#$% Damn early bird got the worm.....Fares still are pretty good, but a $100 is a lot of CRAPS or blackjack....
Try to get your flights at 12:01 am...that's the best time to buy!

For sure, dude! @MarkE isn't going to be able to make it with the new job and already taking time off for his wedding. I mean, really, a few days with the boys in Vegas versus a wedding? He's whipped already!
WEDDING? wait...what did I miss? I saw the pic of @MarkE's pretty lady on FB but I thought that was all new relationship stuffz....HAHA

Last edited:
And folks, this is why you don't screw around and just go ahead and buy the ticket when you think about it initially.

I was going to buy the ticket last night, but my dumb ass forgot about and guess what stupid fool's going to have to pay more?

@Derg and @Kristie have an extra drink ready for my dumb ass, will you?

Edited to add: I'm a double dumb ass, mixing up the date of the deadline, but I've got some extra cash in my pocket!

I'll still take that extra drink, though.

I'm in. Haven't decided if I'm staying the weekend. Will book ticket later.

In a state of limbo now. I should be somewhere close to finishing training. If I have to wait for sims, then I will be down.

looks like i'll be able to make it. most likely going to book a ticket rather than playing the jumpseat game.

Back