I'm In....Who Else

Well, it's official.....I'm in! A huge shout out of thanks to the generosity of a couple of our fine JC members. As a result of them, I will be able to make it to NJC this year.

I've paid it forward in the past and will do so again in the future.....but this year wasn't going to happen for me without a little help from our community! We truly have a wonderful group here, and I'm proud, and humbled, to be part of it. :)
That's awesome man! Glad you're going to be able to make it!

I'm single, young and have days off to burn. I'm in! Hopefully when bids close the result is favorable!

Anyone arriving Tuesday night?

I'm coming in Tuesday night. I'll fight you for the jumpseat!

(Actually I'll be coming up from PHX that night after some meetings so it's all yours)

Well I'm out. My schedule came out today and I can't swap out of a training event. :(

Sim or ground?

I once was able to switch ground school to a different base (and different week) by offering to cover my hotel, as I'd have to pay for it in base (as a commuter) anyway.

Sim... tougher, but you can sometimes, if you ask nicely, swap with somebody. In general, as long as the training department has a body in the seat, they don't care who it is.

In order to put out a little "home office brushfire", is anyone NOT getting the $99/night rate when they book under the rate code?

Back