I'm In....Who Else

Tickets are still on sale, bro!

We're actually talking with a couple recruiters that might really benefit from meeting you.

(Err'body, don't ask yet)
If I am done with IOE I am definitely making it down. Everything is up in the air right now. I go to the sims sometime next month.

Ticket and reservations in hand, hopefully I won't have to ask Derg to find a buyer for my ticket again this year ......:biggrin:

I am still toying with the idea of renting a plane and flying out to Vegas as part of IR training, at the very least, using it to get experience flying IFR XC. Of course, that means I gotta pay for the CFI's time, too, and that can get spendy...but probably worth it.....hmmmm...

I am still toying with the idea of renting a plane and flying out to Vegas as part of IR training, at the very least, using it to get experience flying IFR XC. Of course, that means I gotta pay for the CFI's time, too, and that can get spendy...but probably worth it.....hmmmm...
I was just thinking, the red shirts have been hitting up universities trying to hire instructors...Maybe you could find someone that just graduated that hasn't found a job yet that is looking for an adventure and would do it at free lance rates...You should post something in the jobs section and see if you get a bite...

I was just thinking, the red shirts have been hitting up universities trying to hire instructors...Maybe you could find someone that just graduated that hasn't found a job yet that is looking for an adventure and would do it at free lance rates...You should post something in the jobs section and see if you get a bite...

If I drag a starving freelancer along to NJC, I'm going to spring for his admission, too. Seems only fair.

I'm still in process with this flying club and if that sorts out right (and the money is there) that may be the best option.

How much was your airfare again?

Check your email, by the way.

If I drag a starving freelancer along to NJC, I'm going to spring for his admission, too. Seems only fair.

I'm still in process with this flying club and if that sorts out right (and the money is there) that may be the best option.

How much was your airfare again?

Check your email, by the way.

Email replied...I go NORDO on email occasionally. Sorry. If it's urgent, follow up with a text :)

tried to make it this year, but getting married a week before and will just be getting back from the honeymoon...

Well, it's official.....I'm in! A huge shout out of thanks to the generosity of a couple of our fine JC members. As a result of them, I will be able to make it to NJC this year.

I've paid it forward in the past and will do so again in the future.....but this year wasn't going to happen for me without a little help from our community! We truly have a wonderful group here, and I'm proud, and humbled, to be part of it. :)

Well, it's official.....I'm in! A huge shout out of thanks to the generosity of a couple of our fine JC members. As a result of them, I will be able to make it to NJC this year.

I've paid it forward in the past and will do so again in the future.....but this year wasn't going to happen for me without a little help from our community! We truly have a wonderful group here, and I'm proud, and humbled, to be part of it. :)
Awesome! Hope to see you there.

Back