Fail Boat Nominees?

Juxta for sure!

I just remember watching him saunter across the catwalk of the water feature and thinking Kristie was brilliant for suggesiting we obtain event liability insurance!
Yeah, what kind of idiot wouldn't see there was water lining that catwalk right?

Yeah...

Anyway, Jake all the way! Having had the pleasure to be his room mate and safely get him to his room, let me say it was no easy task, and security tailed us the whole way back. I really enjoyed getting woken up this morning so he could tell me "Dude, I'm still so drunk(7 hours later) that I can't see straight...but I'm going to the MGM tour, see ya". I can only imagine how that went...

Really tho Jake, you made this trip to Vegas awesome! If it weren't for you, the pool wouldn't have been full of men fully clothed from head to toe! I loved every second of it, and congrats on your new job!:):clap:

Yeah, what kind of idiot wouldn't see there was water lining that catwalk right?

While Jake made it in the water first, my money was on Chasen. Had he not lost his wristband, prompting him to show up late, he would have definitely been first in. He hadn't even had a drink yet when he did his best Jesus impersonation and walked right into the water.

While Jake made it in the water first, my money was on Chasen. Had he not lost his wristband, prompting him to show up late, he would have definitely been first in. He hadn't even had a drink yet when he did his best Jesus impersonation and walked right into the water.
hahaha, up until Jake upped the ante I was sure it was going to be Chasen. Right after he steps in the pond thing I look up and see Doug shaking his head. :rotfl:

:yeahthat:

He's doubtless our Failboat Captain. Do we do first officers too?
The is no need for that. The Failboat is a single pilot operation, and as a community we here do not support PFT. Therefor it is best that others actions that night are forgotten, and Captain gets his well-earned recognition.

I have to go with Jake!:king: :clap:Matin will make the official ruling soon as to who won Failboat Captain 2010!:crazy:

The judges have received the nominations and are currently collecting anecdotes, evidence and aggregating other data in order to make a wisened decision.

While several incidents were sent in to the judges, there was nowhere near the overwhelming amount of data as previous contests.

We appreciate your patience while awaiting our final decision.

The pride, prestige and general awesomness of the award (only slightly behind Nobel in 2 of the 3 categories according to the latest polling data) is not a decision to be made rushed manner (nor a post-Vegas state)

I think someone told him if he blazed the trail, you'd follow.

We're still trying to arrange for your sprinkler for next year. :)

Aha! I see what he was trying to do. It worked!

Next year we need Sprinklers and a "throw stuff in Danielle's cleavage" booth. You seemed to like that. ;)

Back