Nine Fine Irishmen/Pizza

Hofbrauhaus was pretty cool and if it's not so cold this time, it's not that long of a stumble back to the strip...

BUT, yes..there would be separate checks or a "wanna drink, gimme cash now" flavor added to the mix HAHA

i do have to admit, i did like that bar at the bellagio that tony took us too, what, 2 or 3 years ago? that was a neat place albeit expensive. it was hard to talk in there but the eye candy was nice.

Wanna lay the $$$ down? An NJC dinner at Ruth's Chris or Morton's of Chicago.

Tasty!

Well, last I remember the drinks at 9FI aren't that cheap anymore. It was like $8 a Guinness I believe. I can't really think of an alternative at the moment though, because HBhaus isn't that cheap either.

The problem last year at HBhaus was that a handful of us put in a good bit of extra money over what we actually consumed to compensate for some people who didn't put in enough money. Doug and Kristie ended up taking a LARGE portion of that check, which is not cool. They should not have had to do that. So in the future, if we go there (or anywhere really), we'll just have to split things up and get separate checks.

What time are we all going to meet? I just checked the website, and it says 9FI closes at 11PM.

yep....I remember last year at Hoff.....shots kept coming and I ended up payin something like 100 bucks......glad everyone had a good time, thats wht NJC is all about.....just cant do it again this year on a cfi salary :crazy:

Well, last I remember the drinks at 9FI aren't that cheap anymore. It was like $8 a Guinness I believe. I can't really think of an alternative at the moment though, because HBhaus isn't that cheap either.

The problem last year at HBhaus was that a handful of us put in a good bit of extra money over what we actually consumed to compensate for some people who didn't put in enough money. Doug and Kristie ended up taking a LARGE portion of that check, which is not cool. They should not have had to do that. So in the future, if we go there (or anywhere really), we'll just have to split things up and get separate checks.

What time are we all going to meet? I just checked the website, and it says 9FI closes at 11PM.
The 9FI restraunt closes at 11, but the bar stays open til 02:45 AM. So there's plenty of time for drinkin!:beer:

The 9FI restraunt closes at 11, but the bar stays open til 02:45 AM. So there's plenty of time for drinkin!:beer:

Nine Fine Irishmen

Hours:Daily, 11am - 11pm
Bar open until 2:45am Happy Hour:Sun-Thurs 2pm-6pm Avg Check: $25-$40 per person
Reservations: 702.740.6463
360 View: Upper | Lower

I think I started the downhill slide at HB. I remember ordering the first round of Apfel Korn. It just got bad after that as there were another one or two of those ordered and somewhere along the line Fish got paddled by the asian looking waitress. I totally fortgot about the check issue until after reading those posts. I think I ponied up a good amount for that too, but I did order that first round of shots... Separate checks is probably a good idea. 5 more days....!!!!!

I think I started the downhill slide at HB. I remember ordering the first round of Apfel Korn. It just got bad after that as there were another one or two of those ordered and somewhere along the line Fish got paddled by the asian looking waitress. I totally fortgot about the check issue until after reading those posts. I think I ponied up a good amount for that too, but I did order that first round of shots... Separate checks is probably a good idea. 5 more days....!!!!!

I cannot freaking wait!

i do have to admit, i did like that bar at the bellagio that tony took us too, what, 2 or 3 years ago? that was a neat place albeit expensive. it was hard to talk in there but the eye candy was nice.

Caramel? That place was way cool. That place didn't cost anything to get into. Drinks are spendy but hey, it's the Bellagio, not some dump so you're going to pay.

http://www.lightgroup.com/nightlife/caramel-bar-lounge-las-vegas

The Bank is their nightclub but it will cost you to get in. I had to slip the doorman a c-note to get you bastiges in and that was with Kristie's VIP pass.

http://www.bellagio.com/nightlife/the-bank.aspx

I'd be up for Caramel again but I won't be getting in until Sunday.

Personally, I could do whatever. NFI is cool but a little dated, Hofbrauhaus is cool as long as we're all on cash tabs or I could even, when I get in, pick up a little pony keg and have a pre-NJC thingy in the suite on sunday too. You guys just have to let me know. Of course, unless you bring a date, if we meet in the suite and tap off the pony keg, it's going to be a sausage party so I don't want to hear any bitching.

Ideas?

Back