Nine Fine Irishmen/Pizza

:rotfl: You are one sick, twisted individual.....(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

While The Do might not mind your scenario---his girlfriend might not be too thrilled. ;)

"You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time."

The Vegas must be respected, and one must remember that what happened in The Vegas stays in The Vegas.

I'm about to be BMFD in The Vegas, and it's gonna be oh so sticky sweet.

Giggity.

Pfft.

Amateurs. Ya'll don't even know.

Don't make me tell you how to skip the lines at all the clubs in the MGM.

Yes, there is a process involved.
will you whisper it in my ear next week *coocoochachoo*? I guess we should we all bring some dress to impress clothing in order to make that happen! :p

I wonder if the ice bar is dress to impress? hmmmm eh, i'll bring some anyhoo

Does OG serve leequor? Ain't no fun if there's no liquor.
they do but it's watered down...the upper floor is kinda a little TOO much compared to the lower floor too, if we go, i'm stayin' on the lower floor!

DOH! I meant six...

Kristie, Matt's girlfriend, Ethan's girlfriend, Sarah, Polar742, and FlyChicaga.

Perhaps seven ............ should I ask my date if he wants to go........... do I need to do that now???

Weeeeeelllllll.......

We can meet in the suite like Doug is saying. Up to y'all!

At least there will be five women there. Matt's girlfriend, Ethan's girlfriend, Sarah, Polar742, and FlyChicaga.

DOH! I meant six...

Kristie, Matt's girlfriend, Ethan's girlfriend, Sarah, Polar742, and FlyChicaga.

Nope I meant Martin! If he brings his wife we will have seven ladies then...

Silly Little Airplane Driver.

BTW, 1330L we arrive on Sunday.

At least my wife does. We'll see what time I get in.

So I guess we are going to scrub the 9FI this year and meet Dough and Kristie in their room?

But he feels the need to bring it up EVERYTIME.

Yes we get it 'Marty the Baldy', you fly a whale. Doesn't mean your ding-a-ling size replicates the size of the plane you fly!

:)

Yes we get it 'Marty the Baldy', you fly a whale. Doesn't mean your ding-a-ling size replicates the size of the plane you fly!

I've heard there is a correlation but hey, I don't really know. I was a Flight Engineer on the whale but now fly a narrow body. Kind of like taking anti-Extenze...

Yeah, that's a great point.

You really got me on the bald thing.

It'll all come around Seggy.

hehehehehe.

Careful where you sleep.

Okay it's getting down to the wire with just a little over 24 hours to go and there needs to be a decision soon! Where the hell are we going to meet?:confused: Again my vote is for 9FI. It's central, it's not lnoisy, it's away from the crowd whether we're on the balcony or on the patio, plus I really don't want to stumble a long way to get back to my room!:D

Okay it's getting down to the wire with just a little over 24 hours to go and there needs to be a decision soon! Where the hell are we going to meet?:confused: Again my vote is for 9FI. It's central, it's away fromt he crowd whether we're on the balcony or on the patio, plus I really don't want to stumble a long way to get back to my room!:D

:beer:

Back