Nine Fine Irishmen/Pizza

Personally, I could do whatever. NFI is cool but a little dated, Hofbrauhaus is cool as long as we're all on cash tabs or I could even, when I get in, pick up a little pony keg and have a pre-NJC thingy in the suite on sunday too. You guys just have to let me know. Of course, unless you bring a date, if we meet in the suite and tap off the pony keg, it's going to be a sausage party so I don't want to hear any bitching.

Ideas?

Sausage!!!!!!!!!

Just hope not too much drink, or NJC '09 may rival Tailhook '91......

Weeeeeelllllll.......

We can meet in the suite like Doug is saying. Up to y'all!

At least there will be five women there. Matt's girlfriend, Ethan's girlfriend, Sarah, Polar742, and FlyChicaga.

DOH! I meant six...

Kristie, Matt's girlfriend, Ethan's girlfriend, Sarah, Polar742, and FlyChicaga.

Weeeeeelllllll.......

At least there will be five women there. Matt's girlfriend, Ethan's girlfriend, Sarah, Polar742, and FlyChicaga.

Oh snap...Why u gonna pick on Martin when he cannot defend himself. You know he's on his route home!....... Seggy doesn't play fair....... ;)

Weeeeeelllllll.......

awww man...looks like i was gonna be left out of the party :(

hope there's not a secret knock or handshake or something...HAHA

Jim, Segster meant that Martin's bringing his wife...

awww man...looks like i was gonna be left out of the party :(

hope there's not a secret knock or handshake or something...HAHA

Jim, Segster meant that Martin's bringing his wife...

I don't think so...He's taking shots... ;) Notice how he mentioned Ethan's SO, and also mentioned Sarah and FlyC.....

Seggy's just fanning the flames....:rotfl:

Might be 8 if one of those damn hookers try to follow me again.... That's why this year I'm bringing raid...:pirate:

Well I hope there's a final decision soon, because I get in late and I would really like to know where the hell I'm going in advance! I say stick with 9FI. It's central to pretty much where everyone is staying; there's the pizza joint; and no one that I have heard of has had a bad time there........other than Sluka getting scolded by the waitress!:D

Are you particular about how she spells it?

I might be able to arrange that.

Hell, I'm starting NJC early.

:rotfl: You are one sick, twisted individual.....(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

While The Do might not mind your scenario---his girlfriend might not be too thrilled. ;)

Back