Bad, bad news for Trans States pilots

Hard to imagine how this is going to be pulled off, especially with a tired and already very pissed off TSA pilot group. This could get nasty...

Just spoke to two members of our MEC who confirmed everything. Emergency meeting tomorrow, GJ mechanics are in the desert NOW doing pre-buys on -200s.

Burn it down, gimmie a torch.

You should photoshop a Gojet plane/logo into the house on your avatar.

Good luck with everything though.

Nope, he shouldn't. If one of them actually crashes he would be a pariah then. Besides, the airplanes are all in mainline colors. My suggestion would be a photo of Hulas photoshopped into something heinous or perhaps a GoJet logo made out of turds.

You should ask you MEC to ask other MEC's to revoke the jumpseat agreement with Gojet. I plan on sending an e-mail to our (eagle) guys.

Y'all should go on strike!

On a different note...why on earth is any airline adding more 50 seat feed?

Oh believe me, we have been trying but that isn't going to happen under Joe sixpack in office.

You should ask you MEC to ask other MEC's to revoke the jumpseat agreement with Gojet. I plan on sending an e-mail to our (eagle) guys.

Good idea. We will see what the meeting yields tomorrow.

He'll be gone soon! 70 something days and counting!

Its a blessing and a curse. As inept as management is, they will be able to get their 50 seat program up and running prior to that. Also, some of guys at the meeting were saying that if we were lucky, new appointees to the NLRB would come at the soonest in early summer.

We are screwed.

I have two weeks of vacation this year and a lot of sick time to use up...

Yup and more downgrades. We had a little over 550 pilots as of summer 2008 before this mess started. They are forcasting a need of 320 or so.

Care to send me what you sent your guys?

I'll clearly change the Eagle bits to ASA bits. ;)

Could you guys get on the NWA/Delta guys too? Mesaba is talking about adding GOjets on our approved jumpseat list so that it merges with DAL

People don't go to The Harvard of the Skies to Flight Instruct, peon!

Totally, totally sucks. Looks like the Black Hats win again. I'll be casting a jaded look to ALPA to see the rescue.

Wow. Well, ER better be very careful about this... It seems like they could hurt their rep if their students are recruited into that mess.

Wow. Well, ER better be very careful about this... It seems like they could hurt their rep if their students are recruited into that mess.

I imagine all they care about is the "XX% of ER students went on to get airilne pilot jobs after graduation."

Any word yet from anybody on the emergency meeting?

Back