Bad, bad news for Trans States pilots

The preferred nomenclature is first officer... first officer, sir. :)

VARS said:
Trans States Pilots,

It has come to our attention that rumors on the property indicate GoJet airlines is purchasing 50-seat aircraft. This information has not been confirmed. Your MEC requests that each and every one of you maintain your professionalism while this information is being investigated. At no time does the MEC condone any illegal job action, and your MEC asks all pilots to maintain all current practices.

Your MEC and ALPA staff are developing a strategic plan to address this situation and information will be released as it becomes available.

Trans States MEC

Is it me, or does the above email have an ominous tone...like, GoJet is going to buy 50 seat jets? The tone of the email makes me think they are taking this very seriously.

"...developing a strategic plan..."

Good on them. . .but I would expect them to have a plan already available, it's only a matter of activation and authentication. ;)

Good luck Waterskiers

So TSA joins the rank of most other regional airlines-They're losing flying to another regional. This other regional just so happens to be one that people have a rabid, knee jerk reaction to. To me, it's no different to what others out there, like Colgan are doing. Taking flying from another regional because they do it cheaper. Plain and simple. Where has all of Xjet's flying gone? Why is Mesaba hiring? Once you get past the hatred of one regional you must hate them all. Wages are going down, equipment is getting bigger and guys like to think their employer is better than the other. WRONG. Each regional is a back stabbing, wage suppressing, dirt bag outfit. Get over it.

Lots of middle fingers being tossed up by our supposed "brothers."

Middle finger reference is figurative, not literal............yet.

So TSA joins the rank of most other regional airlines-They're losing flying to another regional. This other regional just so happens to be one that people have a rabid, knee jerk reaction to. To me, it's no different to what others out there, like Colgan are doing. Taking flying from another regional because they do it cheaper. Plain and simple. Where has all of Xjet's flying gone? Why is Mesaba hiring? Once you get past the hatred of one regional you must hate them all. Wages are going down, equipment is getting bigger and guys like to think their employer is better than the other. WRONG. Each regional is a back stabbing, wage suppressing, dirt bag outfit. Get over it.

Did you even think about what you typed before you typed it? GoJet is not "another" regional, as was said. And how in the HELL can you compare GoJet to Colgan???

Back