Who's Arriving When....

I'm showing up on Saturday now. Winnie will be in Sunday. I got a room at the Greek Isles for $69 w/ airline discount! Thanks Stan for telling me about Ethan's deal. wooo hoooo

I'm arriving Sunday morning, hopefully around noon. I'm not sure what the drive is like, or what traffic will do. I'm departing on Tuesday whenever I feel the urge to hit the road.

Hoover Dam will be you're biggest hurdle. It can take up to 2 hours to get thru there sometimes depending on the time of day.

we like driving through either mid-afternoon or after dark simply because of the traffic and tourists.

It's looking like (non rev gods smiling) I will be in between 4pm and 6pm on Saturday. I'm renting a car for the first 2 days so if anybody else is going to be getting in during that time period and wants a ride (ideally to the northern end of the Strip as I am staying at the Greek Isles) drop me a PM.

Are you renting the car to go somewhere while you are there? The wife and I have never been to Vegas, but REALLY want to go to the Dam. If you had plans for that, we would pay for gas or something to hitch along.

I might be interested in a trip to the dam too if the load in the car is good and I can chip in a few bucks.

I might do the "damn" dam tour while I'm there. As I'll be driving anyway if there is some deadtime between Sunday and Tuesday it migth be worth a trip. I'll try to catch up with anyone else that wants to feed the kitty and tag along. :)

Man, I'd love to do a 'dam' trip as well. Check out that crazy new bridge they're building across the gorge.

the train and i are going to try and get in on friday night about 940pm or 1040pm if the first one is full. We're staying at the sahara friday and saturday, i'm switching to the monte carlo on sunday/monday, non reving out tuesday. jtrain is going non rev out on the redeye on sunday night.

I was renting a car so we could get everybody who wanted to go hiking out to Red Rocks on Sunday. However, if there is interest in going out to the damn on Monday sometime I would consider renting it for another day. How many people are NOT going to the MGM flight department tour and would want to go out to the damn on Monday later morning?

So the scheduled arrival time for my last flight Saturday is 11:52am. The flight I hope to jumpseat on non-stop from SAT to LAS is at 12:10pm. It leaves three gates away from our arrival gate.

Think I'll make it? :D

If I do, I'll be in at around 1:15pm. So Howard, I might be able to meet you guys and make it to NY NY by the 7:00pm meeting time.

So the scheduled arrival time for my last flight Saturday is 11:52am. The flight I hope to jumpseat on non-stop from SAT to LAS is at 12:10pm. It leaves three gates away from our arrival gate.

Think I'll make it? :D

If I do, I'll be in at around 1:15pm. So Howard, I might be able to meet you guys and make it to NY NY by the 7:00pm meeting time.

Cool! Then we can just leave the other key in an envelope for Steve and Nessa.

the train and i are going to try and get in on friday night about 940pm or 1040pm if the first one is full. We're staying at the sahara friday and saturday, i'm switching to the monte carlo on sunday/monday, non reving out tuesday. jtrain is going non rev out on the redeye on sunday night.

just kidding on the sahara thing. we booked at the greek isles because they give an airline employee discount

Back