Who's Arriving When....

Woo hoo. Lines are out, looks like I got lucky and got the days off I needed to make it. I'll be coming in either Satruday if I find a good cheap room for that night or Sunday late morning.

I arrive on United 1465 from Denver at 934 AM on the 21st. I won't be checking any luggage so I'll be ready to be picked up no later than 10AM.

I leave on United 1478 at 255 PM on the 23rd.

775 from MSP, 5 of us, 0840. Salooooooooka is due in around the same time.
which 5?

Also, for those whose plans aren't quite set yet.. when they do get confirmed, please put that information in here as i am including it on the contact list. Thanks!

which 5?

Also, for those whose plans aren't quite set yet.. when they do get confirmed, please put that information in here as i am including it on the contact list. Thanks!

my wife (Julie)
Me (JEP)
Dazzler (Richard S.)
Dazzler's Wife (Kim)
Christine (sp?) clumpinglitter

Howard, i've got you and all the other's who are standby down as "standby" with the dates your coming in and leaving :)
Cool. I'm already listed so I can keep track of avail seats. It's looking good so far. If it gets bad, CVG-SLC-LAS is wide open all day. The 9th is my DOH anniversary, so I got a whole new bank of S2's at my dispossal!;)

Kristie -
Sure you have us (pacman4x4 and I) - but we get in at 11:00pmish on Friday the 19th and will leave about 1:45 on Wed the 24th, US AIR to and fro Oklahoma City.

Thanks,
Stacie

Well Doug & Kristie you have mail. I just registered.

Looks like I'm going to head up Sunday the 21st and head back to PHX Monday night. I'm not sure of flight times yet, depends if I non-rev or buy a ticket. I will be staying at the Planet Hollywood (They have an $89 AAA rate!).

Can't wait to see you all there! :)

I'm trying real hard to get my schedule cleared out so I can get out there.

I currently have to be on the east coast on the evening of the 22nd for work the next day which means being at LAS at around 10AM to noon. Not much time at all and I'd only be able to meet people on the 21st that afternoon and evening.

Kristie, would it help if I registered and then paid later, or should I just not register at all until I know if I can go.

(ONE pairing needs to be picked up by someone at my base and then the reserve coverage will be adequate for me to trade into a trip that starts several days later than the one I have on the 23rd...I'm literally on the computer for a minute every couple hours waiting for the number to change!)

As it stands right now, I'm going to be playing the musical jump-seat game on Sunday (flights are full) and will be arriving any time between 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Back