Who's Arriving When....

I'm trying real hard to get my schedule cleared out so I can get out there.

I currently have to be on the east coast on the evening of the 22nd for work the next day which means being at LAS at around 10AM to noon. Not much time at all and I'd only be able to meet people on the 21st that afternoon and evening.

Kristie, would it help if I registered and then paid later, or should I just not register at all until I know if I can go.

(ONE pairing needs to be picked up by someone at my base and then the reserve coverage will be adequate for me to trade into a trip that starts several days later than the one I have on the 23rd...I'm literally on the computer for a minute every couple hours waiting for the number to change!)

it would help me, a lot, to register if you're even thinking of coming...that way if your able to make it, it's not much work for me to check off the "paid" column while filling in the rest of the info.

Okay, theres been a change. I'm rolling in on Saturday, so I know I won't get screwed on Sunday. Max, Chicaga, and I got a room at the Sahara for Sat.

it would help me, a lot, to register if you're even thinking of coming...that way if your able to make it, it's not much work for me to check off the "paid" column while filling in the rest of the info.

I was really looking forward to a 24 hour layover in Mexico City :( . . . but I just lucked out and the reserve coverage permitted a trip trade to get the NJC days off. :D

I'll figure out paypal this afternoon. I look forward to meeting everybody.

As it stands right now, I'm going to be playing the musical jump-seat game on Sunday (flights are full) and will be arriving any time between 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Scratch that.

I'm now planning on arriving Saturday afternoon. One night to blow off some steam before the gig. ;)

We're avoiding the non-rev-rat-race and coming in on Sat, too. I'd rather take the flight with 30 open seats with a 7 pm departure than roll the dice on the early morning Sun flight with 10. So, we'll be getting in Sat night around 9:30ish.

I'll be arriving on the 21st at 7:40am on American from DFW, departing 6:00am the 23rd

due to circumstances at work, i'm going to end up having to move home (DTW) for a couple of months, so now I too will be playing the non-rev game of trying to come in sometime saturday (or potentially sunday if saturday doesn't work)

I'll be getting in on the 20th at 1.40 pm and leaving on the 24th at 2.40 pm.
Flying U.S. Airways BUF-PHL-LAS.
Anyone coming in from my neck of the woods?

due to circumstances at work, i'm going to end up having to move home (DTW) for a couple of months, so now I too will be playing the non-rev game of trying to come in sometime saturday (or potentially sunday if saturday doesn't work)

So, does that make John's commute easier? :)

Now I'll be coming in on Saturday evening. Either SWA flight 579 or flight 909. Both get in within an hour of each other. I should be in town before 7:00pm. I'll likely fly out Tuesday afternoon.

I'll be in at 1:30PM Sat on AA.
Wife will be in at 1:50PM

Stupid airmiles ticket is sending me to LAX first while she gets to go
AUS-DFW-LAS

Oh well. Can't argue with 25k airmile free tix I guess and we got the same flight home.

so your driving back with us then, i take it?! No prob dropping you off at the airport :D

Proud to post my info:

Arrive LAS 1:18pm Sat the 20th
Delta 3987 (SkyWest)

Leave LAS 5:18pm Tues the 23rd
Delta 7673 (X-Jet)

Any one getting to the airport around that time, lets chat and possibly hook up a ride share?

We get in Saturday at 1:30 and 1:50...going to the Excalibur.

Leave Tue at 4:35. Could share either way if you need a ride.

Coming in Sat around 3 or 4pm on either US Airways or Southwest, leaving round 12-2pm!
Max, I'm droppin you a PM with my digits.

I, too should be arriving on Sat around the same time as you. We can go straight (emphasis on straight :D :D :D ) to a bar and break some ice.

Sound fun?

Stan

Back