Who wants quality xcountry time

Couple fellas left for the regionals and I am bored again. Who wants Day VFR xcountry asap? Bring your own headset (ANR preferred), a route and a gas card. Plan 10 gph fuel burn but I show you how to make it 7. Be under 200 lb and have an EFB an app is OK. Pack a sandwich. All flight time is yours I don't log and I don't charge. You will be driving from the right seat using visual reference only. I will assist with navigation and suggest corrections in the flare. You migrate to the left seat as soon as you manage to stop within 2,000" without using brakes. PM or email to N666BK(at)gmail.com and let's roll. I've heard a pilot shortage is almost here...

Come visit LNA at some point!

Couple fellas left for the regionals and I am bored again. Who wants Day VFR xcountry asap? Bring your own headset (ANR preferred), a route and a gas card. Plan 10 gph fuel burn but I show you how to make it 7. Be under 200 lb and have an EFB an app is OK. Pack a sandwich. All flight time is yours I don't log and I don't charge. You will be driving from the right seat using visual reference only. I will assist with navigation and suggest corrections in the flare. You migrate to the left seat as soon as you manage to stop within 2,000" without using brakes. PM or email to N666BK(at)gmail.com and let's roll. I've heard a pilot shortage is almost here...

I'm interested, where is it that you’re flying out of ?

I am bored. There is nowhere to go within a day. My SEL bird is Day VFR and in top shape. Are you working toward your CPL? Are you under 200##? Do you have a valid passport? If all yes put your fuel in the tanks and drive me from right seat to Arctic Circle and back over the weekend. I don't charge and I don't log all PIC time is yours. Any takers? One time offer PM asap before my mood changes :D

You rock dude!

Vlad is awesome , I learned to fly with him , no matter how much time you have , Vlad will always show you new tricks , I have been with him to France in his RV , we scored three awesome days at St Pierre and Miquelon , if you ever fly with him , have him show you the Aircraft carrier Landing :))

Hey Vlad, I dont need hours, but would love to beat up the pattern or buy you lunch, and chat. Let me know if you're ever in Jax. I'm home all of April, for the most part.

Also, awesome of you offering this! Your money is no good around me...

Hey Vlad, I dont need hours, but would love to beat up the pattern or buy you lunch, and chat. Let me know if you're ever in Jax. I'm home all of April, for the most part.

Also, awesome of you offering this! Your money is no good around me...

We will figure something out. I am always up to a free lunch and a chat. I am on the roll now with a British Army pilot and we will be buzzing your woods tomorrow. Here is the track https://aprs.fi/#!call=a/KC2TPD-7&timerange=21600&tail=21600 catch us if you can :)

Back