Who wants quality xcountry time

Fencer

Experimentalist
I am bored. There is nowhere to go within a day. My SEL bird is Day VFR and in top shape. Are you working toward your CPL? Are you under 200##? Do you have a valid passport? If all yes put your fuel in the tanks and drive me from right seat to Arctic Circle and back over the weekend. I don't charge and I don't log all PIC time is yours. Any takers? One time offer PM asap before my mood changes :D

Damn, too bad I'm fat and have a checkride Thursday. Is this the one you flew to NJC last year?
I am bored. There is nowhere to go within a day. My SEL bird is Day VFR and in top shape. Are you working toward your CPL? Are you under 200##? Do you have a valid passport? If all yes put your fuel in the tanks and drive me from right seat to Arctic Circle and back over the weekend. I don't charge and I don't log all PIC time is yours. Any takers? One time offer PM asap before my mood changes :D

_DSC0479.jpg

That would be awesome, but I'm 220lbs, have a CSEL ride Thursday, then have to fly my daughter back to STL Sunday. Any other time I'd take you up on it in a heartbeat!

Good luck with check ride there will be other time for sure :)

woohoo let's do it!

This fella is almost at the minimums and I am dumping him shortly. He is nearing 1,500 almost 250 in my ship since July 2015. Any ATP hopeful to France (LFVP) on Memorial Day? As I said I don't charge and I don't log all PIC time is yours. Don't ask me what avionics suit I have and what autopilot. I got none. You will hand fly and deadreckon. You can use your phablet though... :D

This fella is almost at the minimums and I am dumping him shortly. He is nearing 1,500 almost 250 in my ship since July 2015. Any ATP hopeful to France (LFVP) on Memorial Day? As I said I don't charge and I don't log all PIC time is yours. Don't ask me what avionics suit I have and what autopilot. I got none. You will hand fly and deadreckon. You can use your phablet though... :D

I'm in. Let's do it!

Not me, but take lots of pictures!

Couple fellas left for the regionals and I am bored again. Who wants Day VFR xcountry asap? Bring your own headset (ANR preferred), a route and a gas card. Plan 10 gph fuel burn but I show you how to make it 7. Be under 200 lb and have an EFB an app is OK. Pack a sandwich. All flight time is yours I don't log and I don't charge. You will be driving from the right seat using visual reference only. I will assist with navigation and suggest corrections in the flare. You migrate to the left seat as soon as you manage to stop within 2,000" without using brakes. PM or email to N666BK(at)gmail.com and let's roll. I've heard a pilot shortage is almost here...

Im way over your weight limit so no good for me, but what a generous offer! There should be people queuing up for this!!

Back