Who needs a room?

tonyw

I had one person pull out of the room. So, I've got a spot. If you wanna have some fun with John H, Emily, Szluka, montanapilot, and me, let me know. I've got one spot left in the party room!

Tony, I won't know if I can make it for sure until September's bid awards come out in a couple more weeks. If I can, I would definitely be interested in rooming with y'all. And as John and Emily will attest, I'm a pretty nice guy for a Republican.

P.S. to Herreshoff ... I have a t-shirt this time. Picked something up in DC a couple weeks ago!

Russ

You are more than welcome to the spot if you can make it.

BTW, you were in DC, had time to go shopping for a t-shirt, and didn't drop me a PM? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hellz yeah Russ! Get in with us, it'll be a blast!

I gotta e-mail you sometime and catch up man, got the day off today so it might come today while my car's gettin' fixed.

Yeah, sorry about dropping out all. I'm going to sure as hell miss Vegas this year! Maybe, just maybe... I can stop by if all the stars align after training. We'll see.

I'm also bummed I am going to miss the Kenny Chesney concert on 9/9!! I was so excited about it. Oh well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Matt ... yeah, missing Kenny Chesney REALLY sucks ... that would be a hell of a show. Toby Keith and Terri Clark are in Houston next Friday night, but wouldn't you know it, I've got to commute /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

John ... yes you do need to e-mail me! Haven't heard from you in eons ... I know if you could dictate e-mail as you drove from K-zoo to Ann Arbor I'd hear from you every week, but since that don't work ...

Tony ... sorry, dude ... should have gotten in touch. I had two DCA layovers in July. Spent the first in Old Town Alexandria (that's where I got the shirt) and the second I did my best impression of a slam-clicker, spent the entire RON in my hotel room sleeping off the remnants of a cold. Next DCA/IAD overnight I get, you're on the list. None this month though ... two BUFs, two YYZs, and a short CAE are all that's left ... that and a boatload of day trips!

</hijack>

Give me a couple weeks and I'll give you guys a definitive answer on the room, as soon as September's awards are out. Will get in with y'all if I can, it'll be a good time.

Russ

[ QUOTE ]
Matt ... yeah, missing Kenny Chesney REALLY sucks ... that would be a hell of a show. Toby Keith and Terri Clark are in Houston next Friday night, but wouldn't you know it, I've got to commute /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

REALLY??? I gotta check that out!!

Matt ... Friday the 13th at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands, about 15 minutes north of IAH right off the North Frwy. (aka I-45 to the non-locals) ... it'd definitely be a good time. KILT is giving away tickets if you're lucky enough to call in ... I have not been.

Back