Where Are You Staying?

I will be staying at my house in Henderson.

but I did some quick math, and with utilities some of you guys are sleeping in Vegas cheaper than I do, with better service and amenities!!

Strange how that math works out, ain't it?

In a lot of states, if you live someplace continuously for more than 30 days, it actually gets cheaper because of renter's laws, etc.

When I moved back to Texas I actually almost moved into a Residence Inn or whatever they're called because it would be at apartment-like costs until I found an actual place.

When the time finally comes to buy, I may wind up doing something just like that. Hmm.

I am going to stay at the Marriott or Westin, I get points at both hotels & will get an upgrade is I stay at the Marriott, could be worth the extra money.

If you're talking the Marriott that's the timeshare/condo one a half block off the strip, I would highly recommend it. I stayed there a night and it was quite nice!

Quick question for all you pilots and F/As out there. I work for Marriott International and pretty much all of our business travelers get to earn Marriott Rewards points even though their company is paying for the room. At my property we don't get airline crews so I was wondering when you guys overnight do you get to accrue points if your company is paying for your stay? If so that must be really awesome as I'm sure you'd get tons and tons of points and attain an elite status level. Just wonderin' thanks.

Hey MGM partygoers, where is everyone staying in the hotel? Trying to decide which room to get.

I know Seggy got a suite. Not sure about everyone else....I just got the run-of-the-mill room. I'll be wherever the MGM gods place me...:dunno:

Okay, room is booked at the MGM!:rawk: Now it's just bide my time till October 18th! Ahhhhhh the suspense!:banghead:

Quick question for all you pilots and F/As out there. I work for Marriott International and pretty much all of our business travelers get to earn Marriott Rewards points even though their company is paying for the room. At my property we don't get airline crews so I was wondering when you guys overnight do you get to accrue points if your company is paying for your stay? If so that must be really awesome as I'm sure you'd get tons and tons of points and attain an elite status level. Just wonderin' thanks.

We don't get to keep our hotel points. There were a few Holiday Inn properties that would give us a few points but that has pretty much died out now. CLE used to have us spin a wheel or answer trivia questions because they couldn't just give us the points for staying there. That died out about two years ago.

I know most Frac/Charter outfits let their guys keep airline and hotel points.

I just booked a regular room for $59 at the MGM and a Hollywood suite for $109/$109. I'll figure out which one I want and cancel the one I don't.

Now we just need to figure out where we are staying Saturday night.

Back