Where Are You Staying?

What happened to the chick you had me talk to when you DD'd me last month?

Just tell them you fly int'l. I'll even let you borrow some of my stories.

This is a PG-13 website so I won't go there. Call me tommorow if you want the scoop.

Don't disappoint a fellow Jersey Native Matt!

This is a PG-13 website so I won't go there. Call me tommorow if you want the scoop.

Don't disappoint a fellow Jersey Native Matt!

MARK!!! A gentleman does not kiss (and whatever else happened) and tell!!!!

I wanna go to NJC. Talked about it with the SO, but I don't think I can poney up the dough for round-trip airfare...

MARK!!! A gentleman does not kiss (and whatever else happened) and tell!!!!

Jersey rules: The above is N/A. Just never, ever insult a man about is Camaro. The other odd rule there: If you kick someone's ass because they don't know all the words to "Born in the U.S.A.", it's not an assault charge.

Jersey rules: The above is N/A. Just never, ever insult a man about is Camaro. The other odd rule there: If you kick someone's ass because they don't know all the words to "Born in the U.S.A.", it's not an assault charge.

You my friend are a friend of New Jersey. And as troubling as this is to say, I like Florida.

I'll be sure to memorize that song in the next 2 months... Who sings it again?

Yeah :( Anyone have any buddy passes??! Lol jk

Ask some of the Eagle/AA peeps. In the past more than a few people have gotten to NJC on buddy passes. As long as the person traveling understands the non rev system it normally works out ok.

EDIT:

It's a ways out but Airways has about 350 open seats from DFW to LAS on the 18th and 330 open seats coming back on the 21st.

Yeah :( Anyone have any buddy passes??! Lol jk

I'd hook it up, but I'll still be shy of the two-year mark for buddy passes.

Traveling on a buddy pass DFW-LAS is a fast route to mental illness, though.

You're better off buying a ticket or going US Air via Phoenix or something.

You're better off buying a ticket or going US Air via Phoenix or something.

Airways has 3 a day direct o LAS (on an Airbus no less).

I'm happy to help out with Buddy Passes assuming that ya'll know how they work and how you have to behave to make it happen. As in you become the lowest form of humanity traveling on the airline and yet you have to be the most well behaved. Fun stuff.

Airways has 3 a day direct o LAS (on an Airbus no less).

I'm happy to help out with Buddy Passes assuming that ya'll know how they work and how you have to behave to make it happen. As in you become the lowest form of humanity traveling on the airline and yet you have to be the most well behaved. Fun stuff.

He speaks the truth. I'm not fully sure of the exact protocols regarding buddy passes on my company's metal, but I'm sure there are lots of them out there quietly wishing they'd gone Greyhound.

It might be a way to help out the up-and-comers down the line, though.

Gonna have to look into that for 2010.

I booked before you posted the code, unfortunately. :( I paid something like $129.
that's an awesome price!! so you're going to have the rainman suite this year huh!? i think someone else has one over at the Monte Carlo as well?

that's an awesome price!! so you're going to have the rainman suite this year huh!? i think someone else has one over at the Monte Carlo as well?

I think Cruise and H46 were at the Monte Carlo, but won't be for long. They are bailing thanks to the JEP rate code....

Now ATN....You may be wondering "Rainman Suite..." wth??

Last year, Gonzo, (I think) had a huge suite at the Sahara for an insanely cheap price....Someone stepped out on the patio, held their hands out like the movie Rainman looking over the strip. ....And the Rainman Suite was born.....

I was wondering WTH that meant, but I didn't want to ask. :)

It's only 800 sqft, so it's not too big, but hell, for only $89/nt, that's a hell of a deal!

Back