Where Are You Staying?

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
Time is drawing near. Just throwing it out there to see where people are staying.

Hey ya'll... be nice people and answer the poll question. That way there is a list under each hotel, instead of making people scroll through the thread and keep track.

I'm lazy like that.

Dude, you didn't include Ballys in your list. It's my free hotel every year. All about Total Rewards people...sign up it's worth it.

You got that right, Ed! Just spent 5 nights there and the hotel didn't cost a cent. (Unlike Atlantic City--where there are a bunch of fees--so free winds up costing between $12-$15 a night.)

Looks like everyone's crashing at the MGM. I'm going to cancel my res at the Monte and go for a crash pad at the MGM while it's cheap!:beer:

Wow! Someones spending some dough and staying at the Bellagio!:eek:

Dude, you didn't include Ballys in your list. It's my free hotel every year. All about Total Rewards people...sign up it's worth it.

Sure I did......Other ;).....There was a 10 option limit....

Check yourself fool.... :D

I had to pay a one-night deposit in advance. Won't I lose that?

No you won't. It's in the "fineprint" they give you prior to booking. Canx up to 48 in advance, and you get all back. I did just that when I had to adjust the days, got the deposit back....and it even tells you that when you do canx over the internet. Then re-book. No prob.

Back