Where Are You Staying?

Bally's in Vegas once gave me the penthouse suite because they ran out of rooms when I had a reservation. Had a piano, two bedrooms, three big-screen TVs, a jacuzzi, etc... After that, anything less is kind of a let down. :)

Did you, ahem, "capitalize" on the fact you looked like a baller? If not, it was just wasted space man.

I threw my hat in the ring for the MGM.. um.. but I have yet to book an actual room.

Thoughts, anyone?

Promotional codes? :pirate:

I'd bring back the original rainman suite, but in keeping with past personal tradition I'm sure it's slated for demolition right now.

No, Calcapt is staying there. The Bellagio is only a cover.........

I will be far away from the Motel 6, thank you.

Do you realize that the Lady Luck Rehab Center is not within walking distance of the strip? Perhaps you could put off your treatment until after the JC festivities and book a bit closer?

All I ask is that you don't start banging on my door past 10 pm as I typically retire around 9:30 or so....:whatever:

I threw my hat in the ring for the MGM.. um.. but I have yet to book an actual room.

Thoughts, anyone?

Promotional codes? :pirate:

I'd bring back the original rainman suite, but in keeping with past personal tradition I'm sure it's slated for demolition right now.

The codes I have posted should still be good for $59 at the MGM!!!! It's not the $30 suite at the Sahara, but Location, Lcoation, Location....Not far to walk after 9FI:beer:

The codes I have posted should still be good for $59 at the MGM!!!! It's not the $30 suite at the Sahara, but Location, Lcoation, Location....Not far to walk after 9FI:beer:

Aha. I'll look into that, thanks.

Dude, the Sahara is too far to walk. The MGM sounds good. Never stayed there before, so we should be safe for this year. :)

That's what Jim meant, the MGM is across the street from 9FI, very close (in Vegas) The Sahara is like a death march after the night of debauchery at the NY NY :)

That's what Jim meant, the MGM is across the street from 9FI, very close (in Vegas) The Sahara is like a death march after the night of debauchery at the NY NY :)

I know. I did it last year. Couldn't get a cab to get me so I walked to the Sahara.

'Roadkill' is not a look for me. Glad I avoided it.

For those, like myself, that still haven't booked a room,

www.travelocity.com has some AWESOME deals.

Those feeling nostalgic for the "Sahara Stink" can get a room for $26/night.

There are several in the sub-$40 range, including a few in the sound end of the Vegas strip near the MGM end of things.

I go tthe newest MGM deal in my e-mail for the $59 room rate and $89 Suite rate. Mine offers $35 credit for dining and entertainment(Cirq); 24 hour free Wi Fi; and best of all two free Inner Tube Rentals for the MGM's Lazy River.:nana2: Sorry Jim, I'm not going to be able to pitch in any Spa credit for Seggy's brazillian back wax!:D:rotfl:

http://click.mgg01.net/t/8430392/196371770/12345371/0/

I go tthe newest MGM deal in my e-mail for the $59 room rate and $89 Suite rate. Mine offers $35 credit for dining and entertainment(Cirq); 24 hour free Wi Fi; and best of all two free Inner Tube Rentals for the MGM's Lazy River.:nana2: Sorry Jim, I'm not going to be able to pitch in any Spa credit for Seggy's brazillian back wax!:D:rotfl:

http://click.mgg01.net/t/8430392/196371770/12345371/0/

Thats a hell of a deal there.......if I can't spring for the extra money, I'll be at hooters again. 33 bucks a day, and if I recall....its pretty close to the MGM....haven't been up there in a while.

Just as a heads up... that rate for $59 doesn't have any availability the weekend of the 18th. I think the cheapest rate they had for that weekend was $71.

Just as a heads up... that rate for $59 doesn't have any availability the weekend of the 18th. I think the cheapest rate they had for that weekend was $71.
Doh!:mad: They had that rate yesterday!:confused:

Edit: If you use Jim's code it's $63/night for the 18-20

The only way I could get the discount was to cancel my original booking (for $64 a night) over the phone and then rebook with the new discount code over the web.

That didn't work out so well. :(

Seeing as I now know I'm going to be making it out there that week and my better half is coming along as well, I opted to upgrade to a suite anyways.

I will be staying at my house in Henderson.

but I did some quick math, and with utilities some of you guys are sleeping in Vegas cheaper than I do, with better service and amenities!!

Back