Where Are You Staying?

Some one bring some rope or something to tie his leg to a chair. I don't think he'll climb with it attached....

873y649.jpg

The Wynn is advertising Panaoramic View Resort rooms for $305/night and resort King rooms at $256/night.

The Wynn is beeeeautiful. Didn't stay there, but went to their buffet. It was well worth the $37 bucks, especially if you're a King Crab leg or shrimp fan. The crab legs were cut open for you and the shrimp were anything but!

It's a beautiful property, the only one that really stood out to me. Very well done, Steve Wynn, very well done. :clap:

The Wynn is beeeeautiful. Didn't stay there, but went to their buffet. It was well worth the $37 bucks, especially if you're a King Crab leg or shrimp fan. The crab legs were cut open for you and the shrimp were anything but!

It's a beautiful property, the only one that really stood out to me. Very well done, Steve Wynn, very well done. :clap:

*cough*butter*cough* ;)

We have tether it to the floor! Perfect!

.. and far enough from ledges, low ceilings, and bodies of water.

I done seen the pictures from previous years.

On the other hand, if things go as they rightly should in a Vegas excursion, at some point in the trip we might all be wearing something like that. :crazy:

.. and far enough from ledges, low ceilings, and bodies of water.

I done seen the pictures from previous years.

On the other hand, if things go as they rightly should in a Vegas excursion, at some point in the trip we might all be wearing something like that. :crazy:

I'll do the harness, just as long as I don't end up in the little boo peep outfit.:D

I'll do the harness, just as long as I don't end up in the little boo peep outfit.:D

That's not what you said last year!

Two words:

Mechanical bull.

I actually found one, in a little po-dunk a ways outside of town.

Interested? :laff:

I just 999'd my room at the Monte Carlo. The woman and I will rebook at the MGM when I get a chance though we may spend a night at the Wynn if we can.

That is ok, they have never met Seggy.

My biggest concern is...are they hot?

If so bring them, I'll take care of the other issues.

That is ok, they have never met Seggy.

My biggest concern is...are they hot?

If so bring them, I'll take care of the other issues.

What happened to the chick you had me talk to when you DD'd me last month?

Just tell them you fly int'l. I'll even let you borrow some of my stories.

That's not what you said last year!

Two words:

Mechanical bull.

Hmm, a mechanical bull and a harness? With the right woman, that might be a lot of fun.

It'd give new meaning to the term grabbing the bull by the horns. Or reverse cowgirl.

Back