Wagner chief listed among passengers on board crashed plane, Russian state media

If it was the US being invaded, would you give up this easily?
Hate to break it to you bro but...sit down...74 million or so willing gave up power to a Great-Value Lukashenko type (but dumber, with less class) in the form of Donald Trump. And he took over almost half the country without firing a shot.

You know that really warm feeling and peace that washes over you after you hurt yourself and end up in the hospital and you get a shot of morphine? I think more and more about how nice that feeling is.

Absolutely!
Mettled: Courageous. Spirited. Valiant.

Like a horse. "He mounted his mettled stallion".

Meddled: Interfere. Busy yourself in something that is none of your business.

"WacoFan meddled with replies of people by correcting their word usage even though he wasn't addressed in the post."

What you meant to say was "Seggy and jtrain609 were correct and I was wrong"

:)
GEEEZUSSSS! Just take the win! Spiking the football on my head and such - Imma report you to @derg

Then I'm going to write one of those weak-ass opinion pieces that Vichy conservatives who cave and join the Trump train write.

"I was totally appalled by Trump, his stupidity and lack of curiosity and his treatment of people, but THE LEFT made fun of my former beliefs and now I am MAGA" - by Hugh Hewitt

The people you quote my friend, can’t tell the difference between the invaders, and your children. Think of that the next time you take a glance at them…

True, and my brother reminds me of that when it comes to voting.

I've never liked the die hard right winger Trumpists.

I wouldn’t be surprised…

Say you hate Prigozhin. What better way to take him out? All suspicion is guaranteed to fall on Putin. You really mean to tell me Prigozhin had no other enemies?

Every carrier I remember hearing was already avoiding that area was from the US or the EU, so all those Asian and Middle Eastern airlines were indeed just using it anyway. Which I suppose made up much of the traffic as the US\EU carriers probably didn't have much crossing that way. I'm not saying it should have stayed open, I'm just saying there was an opportunity to air on the side of caution. My point is I'm kind of shocked that large airlines trusted the judgment of Ukraine's aviation ministry over the news lol.

EDIT: When Khartoum broke out into war, a Saudia A330 was on base for a long final I think around 2,000 feet. I wonder if it would have gotten caught up in the action had it been landing or on short final when the battle broke out. I can't imagine the field training of the average soldier in battle was stellar. Lol.

I don't recall that. There was maybe 2 or 3 airlines that did.

A  plane wreckage is seen on fire following an alleged air acciden in the Tver region of Russia on Wednesday.

An Embraer aircraft crashed near the village of Kuzhenkino in the Tver region, Russian Emergency services said.

The private Embraer Legacy aircraft crashed while flying from Moscow to St. Petersburg, the agency added.

There were 10 people on board, including three crew members. According to preliminary information, all on board were killed.

"We are conducting search operations," the agency said.

————————————————————————————————-

Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin is listed among passengers on board a plane that crashed north of Moscow, according to Russian state media.
The official Russian news agency TASS reported the Federal Air Transport Agency has launched an investigation into the crash of an Embraer aircraft, which occurred in the Tver region north-east of Moscow on Wednesday.

Flight data showed an Embraer Legacy registered to Prigozhin at a cruising altitude over the Tver region after departing a Moscow airport, before data transmission of speed and altitude stopped.

View attachment 73367
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34owNWmwGHo

Yeah, but they don’t have a retirement plan because you won’t make it that long.
Just the opposite. The merc and operational IC's retirement plans are SPLENDID and RICH! It's a HUGE part of the intake SELL. The key to meeting the vesting requirements is living to retirement age.

Why do you think companies in 'Murica used to have fat pensions back before we had labor laws that prevented workers from dying at 45-50 years of age? ;)

Yeah, the original creator of conspiracy theories, because in soviet russia, everything is an actual conspiracy....and the population just knows it.
That's the difference 'twixt them and us. Here, the people espousing, promoting, and projecting the conspiracies are them what are engaged in 'em. My cousin's brother's ex-girlfriend's husband said so on the Twitter machine. Right after he got his truck repossessed for lack of payment being a victim of one of them conspiracies!

Last edited:
Back