Vegas Buffett anyone??

FrankieFlyCRQ

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone planned on hitting up any Buffets while in vegas? I have cousins that live in vegas that pretty much go to the Buffet on the daily. They tell me the top 3 are The Bellagio, The Paris, and MGM. Now if your looking for a large variety of food with a little less quality, than I would recommend The Rio. Lol as you can see I've been doing my homework, and yes I'm hungary so Ima go make a sandwich now.

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone planned on hitting up any Buffetts while in vegas? I have cousins that live in vegas that pretty much go to the Buffett on the daily. They tell me the top 3 are The Bellagio, The Paris, and MGM. Now if your looking for a large variety of food with a little less quality, than I would recommend The Rio. Lol as you can see I've been doing my homework, and yes I'm hungary so Ima go make a sandwich now.

Bellagio Buffet = full sushi bar @ the buffet along with the rest of the food. By far the best, but you do pay for it. ($20 lunch and $30 dinner I think) I just ate and am still getting hungry thinking about it.

<p>
Bellagio Buffet = <b>full sushi bar @ the buffet</b> along with the rest of the food. By far the best, but you do pay for it. ($20 lunch and $30 dinner I think) I just ate and am still getting hungry thinking about it.
</p>

I'm down for it. Anyone else? Maybe some of us can get together for lunch on Sunday or Monday?

Wow, Warren Buffett's going to be there? Cool. Maybe I can get some investment tips from him.

Now, if you want to check out a buffet, I'm all over the one at the Bellagio!

Try the buffet at the hilton located off of the strip!!!! It has a sushi bar, a made to order pasta station, and all you can drink beer and wine!!!!!!!

Paris is the bomb, but BUSY, but fortunately since the event coordinator planned NJC during the early week, crowds should be way down. They even have crepes which make me pine for France, but then I remember that I've been dining in Paris (the real one) about 4 out of the last 6 months.

I'm excited. Most of the work is done so now I get to focus on having a fantastic weekend rather than the :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Paris is the bomb, but BUSY, but fortunately since the event coordinator planned NJC during the early week, crowds should be way down. They even have crepes which make me pine for France, but then I remember that I've been dining in Paris (the real one) about 4 out of the last 6 months.

I'm excited. Most of the work is done so now I get to focus on having a fantastic weekend rather than the :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Yea the crepes at The Paris are way bomb! The shish Kabobs are pretty damm good too!:p

Lets go to that place on "Vegas Vacation"!!!

"I'll take some of the Yella... now don't get cheap on me!"

I've been to a buffet like that before. It ain't worth the staph infection, seriously!

Back