USAirways East Vs West AKA "Why you should never write a judge"

I've seen some of the East propaganda myself. Full of Sophistry and delusion.

One such chart had a sequence of events that portrayed how West pilots would be at the top of the list in 30 years! The Injustice! Never mind that in 30 years all of the East guys will have hit retirement age or just have died.

Not that I'm defending the most radical of our lot (why is it the lunatics always get the leadership positions?), but I see both sides of the argument. I wouldn't want a new hire still in Indoc to go above me on the list while I have 17 years (not saying that's my story). There are just more tactful ways both sides could have handled it. Either way, time to move on. USAPA will be off the property soon enough and we can all go on our merry way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And he acts like he did something in the military. By my calculations, he did 4 years of college and 6 years in the military in the 80's. Ohh, but he claimed you had to have 10yrs applicable work experience. Idiot.

Not that I'm defending the most radical of our lot (why is it the lunatics always get the leadership positions?), but I see both sides of the argument. I wouldn't want a new hire still in Indoc to go above me on the list while I have 17 years (not saying that's my story). There are just more tactful ways both sides could have handled it. Either way, time to move on. USAPA will be off the property soon enough and we can all go on our merry way.

Binding arbitration really means binding arbitration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

…and then it becomes part of the legal record, and your peers see… and it just doesn't bode well.

Enjoy.

Oh jeez, that's pretty bad. In my opinion, I don't think the two groups will ever be able to share a cockpit.

Oh jeez, that's pretty bad. In my opinion, I don't think the two groups will ever be able to share a cockpit.

Keep in mind, the stuff you see on the internet is about 2% of both groups. Most of both sides just want this to be over.

That's real professional.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know and it's very sad that it was allowed to get to this point.

This guy says he was piedmont, usually those guys aren't that militant.

Believe it or not the piedmont guys have always hated us air since they were purchased. They feel like us air destroyed them and the southwest Esq. Culture. They also were screwed with doh by us air.

Last edited:
I don't have a dog anywhere near this fight. Remind me though? I thought USAir was in a serious puddle of poo and would have sank if they did not get bought out? Am I wrong with that? *If* that is the case (and I may be totally wrong here) why isn't there the appropriate butt kissing going on?

I don't have a dog anywhere near this fight. Remind me though? I thought USAir was in a serious puddle of poo and would have sank if they did not get bought out? Am I wrong with that? *If* that is the case (and I may be totally wrong here) why isn't there the appropriate butt kissing going on?

No, not the case. Both US and AWA were knee-deep in their respective piles of excrement. They needed each other. Parker has been quoted as saying that. We have some whack-jobs on both sides claiming their manhood is bigger with the "We bought you! We saved you!" crap. Happens in every merger.

Back