USAirways East Vs West AKA "Why you should never write a judge"

Keep in mind, you were seeing mostly the "bitter PHL FO club" J4Js over at CHQ. Not exactly the best representation of the company.

It wasn't just J4J guys. I dealt with USAir pilots for 9 years to the same tune. LGA, PHL, CLT, DCA.

Being flipped off as they taxiied by, whether I was in the 145 or 170, being called a scab, or being told I unprofessional. I even got castigated in a jetway by a non reving pilot about FA's announcement.

So please don't think I took one data point. Pretty much the only time I got a break was jumpseating on ex-Piedmont Captain's jumpstart as was examining my papers very closely and saw the YS-11 type. After all those years of that treatment by a wide breadth of the pilot demographic, forgive me if I seem not caring enough of their plight.

That being said, I have seen glimmers of hope. Some true professionals, however those voices are muted by the overall hum of their projected culture.

I wouldn't say that that someone who got furloughed from their mainline airline, recalled to fly for a newly developed "regional" airline operating brand new E-170's (never mind this new "regional" was on the on same certificate as the mainline airline and even used the same callsign) and was subsequently furloughed again after said mainline needed some quick cash and decided to sell these E-170's to an actual regional airline named Republic, a sweetheart deal. Oh, and while these pilots were working at this "division of US Airways" (it even said this on the airplane), the airline they worked for merged with another airline, but because they didn't fly for US Airways (once again, never mind being on the same certificate and using the USAir callsign) they were put below pilots from America West who were on property for less than two weeks. Once again, far from a sweetheart deal.

Maybe a sweetheart deal was the wrong phrase; but when you consider the downsizing and falling skies going on the in the industry... getting outsourced to a regional as a DE CA with the same pay is still pretty lucky IMO. RAH also furloughed some CRJ pilots during this timeframe as well...

Looks like the judge ruled on this case a few days ago and said the mou doesn't count as a jcba so not using the nic doesn't make a dfr suit ripe. She also said that the west will not get a separate seat at the bargaining table during the sli process between aa and us. I think there was some more but the two big ones were decided on. I doubt this is the end of the lawsuits.

And yet I still have no idea whats going on...... what list do they hand over to APA then?

How does this effect the Eagle flow?

:)
Let me ask my "reps" that have yet to answer my emails. I'm going to email them again and in the subject line I'll put DOH so I can get a response.

But I just saw a guy that I was in class with who came from eagle. They don't get AA seniority numbers til day one of AA indoc.

Let me ask my "reps" that have yet to answer my emails. I'm going to email them again and in the subject line I'll put DOH so I can get a response.

But I just saw a guy that I was in class with who came from eagle. They don't get AA seniority numbers til day one of AA indoc.

The cal guys wanted credit for their time at expressjet. They didn't get it but in sli situations the crazies come out of the woodwork and want the cow and the milk.

The cal guys wanted credit for their time at expressjet. They didn't get it but in sli situations the crazies come out of the woodwork and want the cow and the milk.

Our crazies have been out in the open for some time now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back