Updates From Vegas

Re: Eagle...

Maybe Eagle and the Mrs. are in the witness protection program?
grin.gif

Chicaga, you missed our grand tour of a mall last night courtesy of eagle...what was it we were doing in there again..lol....how 'bout them text messages?

Yeah the text messages were entertaining LOL

The cab driver was trying to talk to me about Hungary (he was hungarian, as my name is) and my phone kept going off. He was like "Eh why do you get calls but never answer?" Haha!

I'm just disappointed ya all turned in early!!!
grin.gif

Not all of us turned in early, our friend at the barbary Coast gave us the JC Special again, so you know what happened next...

[ QUOTE ]
Not all of us turned in early, our friend at the barbary Coast gave us the JC Special again, so you know what happened next...

[/ QUOTE ]

You found the crack • again didn't you? Don't lie!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You found the crack • again didn't you? Don't lie!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but we lost the disposable camera again, so no pictures!

After you left, we did the Paris, Alladin, and then the Barbary Coast and then it was time to call it a night. So you didn't miss out on much, but if you stayed, it would have been the night for all of us to try to live up to the standard you set of partying until 6 AM.

Yeah no flying for me today, so I was a little upset I couldn't try and keep ya all up until the wee hours. Next year!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Oh wonderful I'm the "boy toy" now? LOL
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA, Tony and I laughed at this morning!

[sing] Here's to you Mrs. Robinson, jeebus loves you more . . . . [/sing]

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah no flying for me today, so I was a little upset I couldn't try and keep ya all up until the wee hours. Next year!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh!

Ahh, "Finch" and "Stifler's Mom". Too funny!

[ QUOTE ]

[sing] Here's to you Mrs. Robinson, jeebus loves you more . . . . [/sing]

[/ QUOTE ]

koo-kooky-choo!

I knew if I had stayed at the Barbary I wouldn't have been happy with myself this morning. As I was, I was moving slow enough.

I had to split, I got an early SWA flight back to SLC.

[ QUOTE ]
I hate to ask this but who is Mrs. Robinson???

[/ QUOTE ]

aka "Stiffler's Mom". I dunno, you might wanna ask Szluka about that!

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't get it...how do you keep it all so interesting???!!!!!! My condolences to Mrs. Taylor....
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think we spend a total of about seven minutes talking aviation.

[ QUOTE ]
crack •

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man - I really wished i could have been there for that.... I think I would have found some sugar to put up their noses and taken their money!!

and i saw this and said "oh no... there's kids watching" but doug says it "ok"... so, i guess ya'll are free from harm...

besides - I thought we were on the notion of "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas"???? HAHA

I had such an awesome time - it was sad to come home today..but the drive was incredible - we even ran into a snowstorm in flagstaff... I'll post some photos up...

We are already talking about Crawl '04 and ideas on what to do etc etc... since it was such a tremendous success (we never thought it would be that successful)...so be forwarned and start saving up now for the costs...

but we can't thank you enough for coming and hanging out with us and having everyone get along like gangbusters... what a BLAST!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
besides - I thought we were on the notion of "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas"???? HAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta give a little info about what happened, but not too much... because that will make people want to come next year!!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just don't get it...how do you keep it all so interesting???!!!!!! My condolences to Mrs. Taylor....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I think we spend a total of about seven minutes talking aviation.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, it was a couple of hours and it did come up from time to time.. but i'm so used to it and i know/learn so much just by listening to doug talk.. and talk.. and talk (J/K
tongue.gif
) and to the conversations going on, that it was no problem at all and i even chirped in from time to time too...

It was just so nice (AWESOME really) to hear from everyone on how Jetcareers helped them get to where they are now...now we know that it's a worthwhile venture/business/pet project and it won't bother me anymore if he's on here for hours on end when he's home!
grin.gif

In fact, we heard that one of the members (dunno if he wants to be mentioned though), through networking on the site, was able to score a job...and that the site has really helped everyone get the direction they needed... and that's the type of things we really like to hear - if you have something like that, definately give a shout out, cuz we really like to know how the site helps you...

and i have to admit that meeting in vegas gave everyone another perspective of networking and now, besides knowing them via the site - they know each other even more personally.. so it's a great way to get a good recommendation or just to network and get the name AND FACE out there...

we will probably do the same thing next year and call it "peer networking" or "meet the JC peeps" or something like that... and we're also looking to include the younger peeps...

Chicaga-

I just clicked on your signature mp3 and that is absolutely CLASSIC!

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Gotta give a little info about what happened, but not too much... because that will make people want to come next year!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yea true... but we're pretty sure, since it worked out so nicely (vegas is an awesome spot & we're looking at orlando too) that people WILL come next year and not only that.. but we'll probably have an even bigger following that we'll probably have to come up with something actually structured (at least one night out of the weekend) so we can ALL hang together without having to worry about not "having enough table space" or what not...I mean at one point - we had 20???? I just can't believe how much fun we had and how much MORE fun we'll have next year!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

btw - your signature is SO on the money!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Back