Updates From Vegas

Thanks!! I'm not very photogenic (most of the time)... but at least I got a good one of me - even if doug looks like a goofball whose having way too much fun! HAHA
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, Kristie, that's a great picture of you and Doug (your avatar)!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks...I took it myself...

Well seriously Kristie been sayin fer awhile now gurrrrrl that your so absolutely fabulous everyone just now catchin on.

But you look good, real good. I kinda have a thing for long straight hair, curls are so 80's.

So keep it up. And omg didn't know you were 35. Doug's your lil boy toy ain't he (lol)?

Everett

[ QUOTE ]
John Travolta!!!! WOW, that is cool, I thought he was just Giants Fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the Szluka award, but Ophir does win the 'Coke Keyboard' award for the evening...

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know about the Szluka award, but Ophir does win the 'Coke Keyboard' award for the evening...

[/ QUOTE ]

He'll have a new keyboard for you at the next get together.

grin.gif

Ditto what she said. Lookin' pretty right, Mrs. JC!
smile.gif
If that dude you hooked up with (what was his name again? Doug or something?) doesn't call you, let me know!
wink.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And omg didn't know you were 35. Doug's your lil boy toy ain't he (lol)?

[/ QUOTE ]
well, i'm *almost* 35 - 1/2 a year to go and scary as crap too cuz then it means i'm 5 years closer to 40.. hahaha
grin.gif

I'm with ya on the straight hair - perms are sooo 80's and men generally look better with straight vs permed if they have hair longer than shoulder length!! granted, i can't get doug to go dreadlock on me just yet - he'll probably end up doing that when he retires (could you imagine him with greying dreadlocks - hahaha) ... that and hitting amsterdam to try some new types of happy pills.. hahahaha

and yeah - I have my very own Szluka at home.. hehehe
blush.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

*blushing* thanks for the nice compliments guys...girls always love to hear that stuff..
smile.gif

Back