United Hiring (again!)

So I got a TBNT last month after doing the assessment and then got an invite for the video interview this week. I had totally written UA off. From what I’ve heard I’m not the only one this has happened to?

So I got a TBNT last month after doing the assessment and then got an invite for the video interview this week. I had totally written UA off. From what I’ve heard I’m not the only one this has happened to?
So you this is the first time for the video?

I got the TBNT email back last month as well and wasn’t intending on applying again until the next posting. Guess there is a chance they are still reaching out to fill some empty spots?

I got the TBNT email back last month as well and wasn’t intending on applying again until the next posting. Guess there is a chance they are still reaching out to fill some empty spots?
I was told by HR they will not allow/accept applications for 6 months after the video application

Any clue what the timeline is for the next class? Friend of mine was wondering?
I believe offers went out for the July 10th class.
(or expected soon) Seems to be about every 6 weeks or so another class is lined up. If that continues I would expect a late Aug / Sept start.

Whats the best way to approach the technical assessment? What to study?i mean the basics should be covered but anything specific they are looking for?

Whats the best way to approach the technical assessment? What to study?i mean the basics should be covered but anything specific they are looking for?
The old ADX Red Book is a good study aid for any interview test you take.

Any idea when invites for the next in person interview go out?
Been couple weeks now since the video assessment was completed
Friend of mine said his deadline was May 30th. With Memorial Day this past week, I would expect them to start sending out the next phase end of this week or next?

Back