United Hiring (again!)

I had a wonky experience as well. I applied and never got an application number or even the "thanks for applying email" and with no way to check my status on the portal thruout the hiring process. Luckily I got a functioning link for the video interview and was able to complete it.
Yeah I applied using a different email, which then got the personality quiz and video. Still nothing coming into my first email account, spam and all.

How soon after your assessment did you get the video interview?
I also used a different email but nothing after the assessment yet, completed it today.

I also used a different email but nothing after the assessment yet, completed it today.
I got the invite for the video interview within 24 hours, was given about 10 days to record it.

My timeline this was for the posting on Feb 20th?

- 2/20 applied
- 2/22 assessment email
- 2/24 email for video interview
- 3/24? call for exam/interview
^^ took a day extra because I told her I had to work out my schedule for available days. They had interviews during that week all week long or beginning of April
- 3/31 confirmed day for interview for April 7th
- 4/7 exam/interview
- 4/14 offer

My timeline this was for the posting on Feb 20th?

- 2/20 applied
- 2/22 assessment email
- 2/24 email for video interview
- 3/24? call for exam/interview
^^ took a day extra because I told her I had to work out my schedule for available days. They had interviews during that week all week long or beginning of April
- 3/31 confirmed day for interview for April 7th
- 4/7 exam/interview
- 4/14 offer
Thank you…

So i got the TBNT email, for the first posting, after it went down i re applied with the new job posting a few weeks back.can anyone tell me if they even consider the new application?
Did the assessment 2 days ago for the “newer” application

Just got invited to redo the video interviews. I originally did the video ones back in November, so they seem to be recycling candidates.

You are probably right, they seem to have reposted the previous listing (with the number ending in 148).
Yea I checked and it seems like the updated post is from the 12th. I wouldn't think united would have any issues getting enough qualified candidates to apply.

Unless that's for another class

Well this was earlier than I expected.

Got an offer for the July 10th class.

Super stoked and super excited to work for the united team and come home!

Appreciate everyone who makes JetCareers dispatch as awesome as it is
Congrats! Fingers are crossed for the next posting. Hopefully I will get lucky.

Well this was earlier than I expected.

Got an offer for the July 10th class.

Super stoked and super excited to work for the united team and come home!

Appreciate everyone who makes JetCareers dispatch as awesome as it is
Welcome to the team!

For those curious, I received a video invite this past week for after applying about 2 weeks ago. I never got a "We have received your application" for that posting.

Back