United Hiring (again!)

Any idea when invites for the next in person interview go out?
Been couple weeks now since the video assessment was completed
All I know is they said interviews start next week. No matter what happens keep on applying. There’s people with no 121 experience in classes right now.

All I know is they said interviews start next week. No matter what happens keep on applying. There’s people with no 121 experience in classes right now.

Would you recommend to apply to pretty much every listing even if it has the same listing number? I applied to the first one and haven’t been reapplying. I got the “try again next time” email and never got an invite to do the video interview.

I am not in a hurry or anything and fine getting more experience where I am but I would also like to get in before the doors close and they go back to pre-Covid hiring.

Would you recommend to apply to pretty much every listing even if it has the same listing number? I applied to the first one and haven’t been reapplying. I got the “try again next time” email and never got an invite to do the video interview.

I am not in a hurry or anything and fine getting more experience where I am but I would also like to get in before the doors close and they go back to pre-Covid hiring.
If you haven’t heard anything I’d say keep applying.

I got a call for an interview today. I missed the call so don’t have anything set up yet or know what days they are interviewing. (Just for reference, my video interview had a submit by date of May 22nd).
My deadline was 5/30 so they are just now going thru your batch of people, thats good to know thank you

My video deadline was May 23rd. Got the call for in person today. Sounds like in person interviews start next week and go through early July

Back