United Hiring (again!)

When you arrive for your interview your first stop is in a backroom with a computer setup for a proctered 50 question, multiple choice must pass (70%) knowledge test. No pass, no interview.

Someone told me it was 55 questions. Anyone know what's the percentage of interviewees who pass/fail? And I'm assuming the higher the score the better you're off.

Someone told me it was 55 questions. Anyone know what's the percentage of interviewees who pass/fail? And I'm assuming the higher the score the better you're off.

Test was not bad. At all, I thought I did terribly and passed with flying colors. Just study up on ADX stuff. I know quite a few people who’ve gotten in recently and haven’t heard of anyone failing.

All you need is a 70% pass mark... I'm aware of candidates getting 71%, going thru the Oral interview and getting the TBNT email..
So aim higher...80% should do the trick.
55 questions pulled mostly form the ADX... Have a generally positive attitude and go armed with questions too... Its a 2 way interview!!

All you need is a 70% pass mark... I'm aware of candidates getting 71%, going thru the Oral interview and getting the TBNT email..
55 questions pulled mostly form the ADX... Have a generally positive attitude and go armed with questions too... Its a 2 way interview!!
There are also several who have gotten a 71% and have recieved offers. I dont believe the score is a deciding factor, it merely advances you to the interview phase. They are more interested in how you answer and work through the scenarios than your assessment score.

Any recommendation on good questions to ask?

4 including the class currently interviewing.
Do you know by chance the target start dates for the future classes and when the interview invites go out?
I did the virtual already a few weeks back but nothing yet…not sure if i been placed in a pool or what

Yeah, I got a 73 and got an offer so don't put unnecessary stress on yourself, kids.

They said in the interview room they don't care what your test score is, just that you pass.

Yeah, I got a 73 and got an offer so don't put unnecessary stress on yourself, kids.

They said in the interview room they don't care what your test score is, just that you pass.
did you study at all for it? or just wing it

did you study at all for it? or just wing it
I mainly used the ADX Prep App to study. I was about to go through recurrent so I was reviewing for that and was helping train some new hires before I left and I will say that did help put my mind where it needed to be for a test like United made me take for this job.

4 including the class currently interviewing.
Do you know by chance the target start dates for the future classes and when the interview invites go out?
I did the virtual already a few weeks back but nothing yet…not sure if i been placed in a pool or what

I mainly used the ADX Prep App to study. I was about to go through recurrent so I was reviewing for that and was helping train some new hires before I left and I will say that did help put my mind where it needed to be for a test like United made me take for this job.
Whens your start date

Back