UAL to require all employees to get vaccinated

"Rumor" being the key word. The only thing confirmed is nobody in the class that started on 8/3 has been fired.

Its only a matter of time though until either new hires DO get fired, or current pilots there fall on their sword swallowing the conservative propaganda, thus throwing away a lucrative career.

Im here for it.

My aunt is a 30 year F/A at United…..she’s a moron. Complete Trump nut, anti-vax, anti-mask.

Ive got my popcorn bowl ready for the day she gets terminated. I should feel bad for saying this, but I don’t. Sooner the better I say.

The meltdown will be EPIC.

y'all want to piss away $10mm and the glory of walking through the airport wearing that uni over some fake news you read on the pilots wives Facebook page, or watched on Fox news, be my guest.

The last couple days on our company's open forum have been a hilarious dumpster fire. Like a double dumpster fire. That some of these people got hired anywhere other than McDonald's is really astounding. Makes @Dacuj look like a Rhodes Scholar.

y'all want to piss away $10mm and the glory of walking through the airport wearing that uni over some fake news you read on the pilots wives Facebook page, or watched on Fox news, be my guest.

The last couple days on our company's open forum have been a hilarious dumpster fire. Like a double dumpster fire. That some of these people got hired anywhere other than McDonald's is really astounding. Makes @Dacuj look like a Rhodes Scholar.
I kind of want to reactivate Facebook just to see this.

You know some dumb ass is going to go that route to. To a room full of cheers and likes from his echo chamber. While all his supporters quietly do what they need to, to survive. Just like a bunch of politicians with an (R) next to their name that got the vax months ago!
You know that politicians with a (D) next to their names got it first, right?

BDE37D97-A2E7-4D2F-BEC9-F997E84F05B6.png

For what it’s worth I didn’t feel any significant side effects fromYF or the COVID vaccines. Just a little tired later in the day.
I was almost disappointed with my Moderna.

Tempted to go get a YF one; we go to places where it might be a good program, but it isn’t required. Yet.

Overall, we rate American Greatness Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources and the promotion of misinformation.”

A July 2018 independent review by an AllSides staffer found American Greatness almost always runs pieces with a conservative perspective and never includes pieces with a Left perspective, giving the site a Right bias. Some headlines at the time of review included "The Democrats’ ‘Race Card’ Reign of Terror" and "The American Left Is Racist, Not President Trump."

Back