Training/Line Indoc/Line Check Passed= :D

mattc206

Hey Ya'll,

Mostly a lurker from Canada, but I've made a few posts over the years and gotten immense encouragement and advice from the JC family, and its that encouragement that kept me from leaving flying, I will spare all the details of the past but when I needed advice or anything like that I had alot of help from people here on JC, both on the forums and over PM.

But I am now flying a PC-12 on charter work here in Eastern Canada, Loven the PC-12 what a great machine! I wanted to hold off on making this post till I was trained, line indoc done and line check passed, which I finished last week.

It’s crazy the difference one year can make, the up’s and downs and some even major life changes, both in happiness and lifestyle.

To be honest, I was thinking of leaving flying right up til the minute I got the this new job, and I love my new job, my career happiness/satisfaction has gone up 10 fold, I actually enjoy being a Pilot so much now and look forward to everyday working and I have awesome co-workers – and aint that the point? If you enjoy your job then you never have to work a day in your life! ,

The pay is decent for me and flight ops/management is decent as well. So it's a place I can hang my hat for a while, plus the prospect of advancement onto the 1900/Dash 8 side of the company doing sked work is nice as well.

So to all JC'ers that gave me advice/encouragement and to the entire JC family, THANKS! this is one family I am proud to be apart of and look forward to contributing to!

Thanks, Happy Holidays, Fly Safe!

Matt

Photo taken last week at sunset coming back to home base.
157031_10150127591272985_507237984_7734458_7329886_n.jpg

Congratulations! Nicely done, and great to see that sticking with it has payed off!

Great Job! and awesome photo!!

Congrats Matt! I am glad you finally found a good place to work. No more horror stories for a while. :D

Back