Top 10 Things YOU can do at NetworkJC in October

I live in this damn town and I might not be able to make it. My company is opening up a new office near Chicago that Friday. Im hoping I dont have to go. I will be sure to send some strippers um I meant dancers over. :sarcasm:

whew..looks like all your bed areas are taken unless you start putting 3 to a bed!! that'd be nice and cozy

Okay, for the condo club -- that's a cool phrase -- I figure the couples should get one, and the rest of us will have to do something pilots ought to be good at.

We'll fly by the seat of our pants.

Does me saying that scare the crap out of you seeing how I'm working to get my instrument done?

Okay, for the condo club -- that's a cool phrase -- I figure the couples should get one, and the rest of us will have to do something pilots ought to be good at.

We'll fly by the seat of our pants.

Does me saying that scare the crap out of you seeing how I'm working to get my instrument done?

Are we getting close to check ride time?

what's the FAF on an ILS? quick, no looking it up.....(Tony Only)

Are we getting close to check ride time?

what's the FAF on an ILS? quick, no looking it up.....(Tony Only)

LOL, no, I've got about a dozen hours to go with an instructor and I've got to do my long instrument XC.

As for the FAF on an ILS, I gotta pop out an approach chart to figure that one out, plus after killing two bottles of wine with two other people, I shouldn't be flying.:)

LOL, no, I've got about a dozen hours to go with an instructor and I've got to do my long instrument XC.

As for the FAF on an ILS, I gotta pop out an approach chart to figure that one out, plus after killing two bottles of wine with two other people, I shouldn't be flying.:)

No approach chart needed.......GlideSlope Interception.......

Back