Top 10 Things YOU can do at NetworkJC in October

I'm out! I just got my schedule for the rest of RJ class. We have our aircraft checkout on Oct 28th at 11pm. SKYW is one of the regionals that still put thier classes into the actual aircraft to do some touch and goes, stalls and steep turns, all in the middle of the night. Lucky for me it is in SLC. Some people in the class have to go places like Butte.

So, as I live the dream here I end up missing another JC Network. Damn, I was getting hopeful too. I thought I would be calling Tony any day to beg for floor space. Next year gang! -C

I'm working on getting there Thursday night. I finish a trip that day, but there is a flight direct from EWR-LAS in the evening. I'll get in around 10pm.

That is fine with me JF, if CL wants to do it.

Everyone does, baby! Everyone does!

I have a trip that finishes Thursday, as well, and will be trying to get there Thursday night. I should be there well before 10pm, though, which makes me wonder how I'll be checking in to Matt's hotel room. Hmmmm.

Everyone does, baby! Everyone does!

I have a trip that finishes Thursday, as well, and will be trying to get there Thursday night. I should be there well before 10pm, though, which makes me wonder how I'll be checking in to Matt's hotel room. Hmmmm.

Tony and I and a few others will be in our condo Thursday afternoon at the latest. Feel free to drop your stuff there for a bit until Matt gets in.

Don will be there. The first 5 pitchers are on me. I hope more than three show up or it could get ugly. I'll only have four hours or so, between flights, but that should be good enough for an extended lunch.

I'll be getting in on Thursday like at noon to the condo, so I hope someone is there before me to let me in! Also...Tony, can you PM me with where it is? Should I just hop a cab from the airport?

Nico's in. It's gonna be cramped but no worries. I'll just have to find some Vegas showgirl to hook up with and I'll sleep at her place.:)

How many people do we have now.....? I got dibs on a bed......:D

Back