Top 10 Things YOU can do at NetworkJC in October

This sucks man, it looks like I am not making it.
The news that I was hoping my boss would not give me just came via email. I have to attend a stupid supervisoy training on saturday morning gere in SoCal but still I am trying to find a way to come. Maybe I'll drive there on Friday and drive back early Saturday morning.

you could do thursday and friday, then drive back early saturday! :)

or just thursday and 1/2 friday...we'll definately be gathering on thursday night!

Hmm, that lloks fun, I cant drink though, I really want to attend one of these meeting. Is there going to be any soon in the Dallas area?, if yes I will definitely attend. Belligio is cool though but student cant afford.

Hmm, that lloks fun, I cant drink though, I really want to attend one of these meeting. Is there going to be any soon in the Dallas area?, if yes I will definitely attend. Belligio is cool though but student cant afford.

Not that I am one, but first couple year FO can't afford the Belligio either. That is why we are next door in a condo!

we only hold them in las vegas...other small meet and greets go on in the dallas area all the time!

we can't afford the bellagio either, we're just renting it for one night... and staying cheaper the other nights!!

Oh i see, Well if the small meet and greet happen in dallas soon, I AM THERE!.
Thanks for the info. And have fun in Vegas!

To anyone who might be here in Vegas before the official NJC kicks off the band I play in will be playing our last show at House Of Blues in Mandalay Bay. The date is Tuesday October, 24th. :)

I'll be at SEMA Nov. 1st-3rd.

I wish it were a week earlier so I could meet everyone, but I probably can't justify flying to Vegas and then going back a few days later.

Have fun everyone!

I'll be at SEMA Nov. 1st-3rd.

I wish it were a week earlier so I could meet everyone, but I probably can't justify flying to Vegas and then going back a few days later.

Have fun everyone!

I will also be at the SEMA this year.

I just heard from my brother that the Killers are playing Vegas the weekend of Network JC - be awesome to check them out also...

We still don't know where we're staying.

:mad: :mad: I wont be making it. I managed to get out of going to Chicago for work just to lose the battle with the lady on attending her sisters wedding in Socal that weekend.

Back