Top 10 Things YOU can do at NetworkJC in October

What's even funnier is that this will be her sisters second wedding in 2 years and the second time I have attended. There will also be no open bar. What a nightmare

Let's see....

NJC: plenty of cool people to meet and lots of fun.
2nd wedding in 2 years for same girl: no open bar, not much fun,......

Should be an easy choice. Don't you have to owrk or something? ;)

She is pals with some co-workers so that wouldnt work. I hear they are doing a ton of road work on the I15 at the Cahon Pass causing a 3 hour back up so I may use that to my advantage. If only I didnt wreck her Mini a few weeks ago. :(

She is pals with some co-workers so that wouldnt work. I hear they are doing a ton of road work on the I15 at the Cahon Pass causing a 3 hour back up so I may use that to my advantage. If only I didnt wreck her Mini a few weeks ago. :(

Yea, that probably deleted your "But Honey......" account.... :eek:

Once again to those of you in town early for NJC. My band is playing at House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay tonight. We go on at 615pm. If anyone goes please be sure to come say hi so I can meet some of you since I wont be attending NJC this year :(.

Once again to those of you in town early for NJC. My band is playing at House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay tonight. We go on at 615pm. If anyone goes please be sure to come say hi so I can meet some of you since I wont be attending NJC this year :(.

Sorry didnt get to LAS until 1am Check your PM's :)

Cruise, did you manage to walk out with some cash?

Well, I left Vegas w/ $50 less than when I arrived. That's after all the food/ booze, etc. I did put a couple meals/ drinks on my room, so that's not included in the total. But, my cash was only $50 light.......So, I'm happy w/ the end result. A good time was had by all and I managed to come home w/ most of the cash I took to Vegas. :cool:

Naw bro, didn't have any stripes then; didn't take the ride until Monday. I was SUPPOSED to do it on Friday, which is why I still had the monkey suit on :)

And the hair got buzzed down to about 3/8"

Back