Time Building

But on a serious note, the best chance you have in finding somebody will more than likely be by putting up a flyer at your local FBO, that might be tough since it is TAC Air at APA.
Still local word of mouth might be the best for you. good luck.

I just got my initial CFI in Dec, and am having a helluva time trying to find a job. Both flight schools I attended are full up with instructors, so I don't really have an "in" anywhere. Good luck furqan, I just lost my job so I'm hurting for funds too.:banghead:

But on a serious note, the best chance you have in finding somebody will more than likely be by putting up a flyer at your local FBO, that might be tough since it is TAC Air at APA.
Still local word of mouth might be the best for you. good luck.
There are a few bulletin boards that are used for private postings and flyers at APA. The largest is in the JetCenter building in the back corridor near Denver Avionics. Smaller ones are just inside the entrance to the Pilot Shop outside JetCenter (not the Bamboo Airstrip inside JetCenter) and inside the entrance to Aspen Flying Club in the JetCenter East building).

I just got my initial CFI in Dec, and am having a helluva time trying to find a job. Both flight schools I attended are full up with instructors, so I don't really have an "in" anywhere. Good luck furqan, I just lost my job so I'm hurting for funds too.:banghead:

Im in the same boat as you, ive had my CFII since nov and still have yet to find a solid job. Ive done a few things around my local airport, but nothing too consistant. I have about 30 resumes floating around, but no one seems too keen on hiring right now :(

No, I am not CFI
I have got foreign commercial instrument SEL, and FAA private. I am currently progressing towards conversion of foreign license into FAA. I urgently need some multi time, i have an offer for b727 right seat. Whats your proposal

Back