Things in hotel rooms

Thank you for making Seggy sound normal.

And with that: my ignore list has a new (and only) member. Buenos nachos compadre, and good luck with whatever it is you're trying to do here, lord :) knows I'm not interested.

No problem, typical primate thing to do to fear anything and everything out of "the norm". I know you can't help it cause it is in your genetic code or make up to do such an act. No hard feelings at all neighbor. Sadly, I believe we can all get along just fine...Show up at my door hungry, naked, and with out shelter and I will KICK YOU OFF MY PORCH. Na, just kid'n...I would surly hand you clothes, primates are not my type :) ...If it was cold and raining, I would also take you in my shelter...If you were eating your finger and toe nails, I'd give you crackers if you were white and anyother race or greed I would find the perfect fit. Cop... ham sandwiches. Youget the idea, eh?

No problem, typical primate thing to do to fear anything and everything out of "the norm". I know you can't help it cause it is in your genetic code or make up to do such an act. No hard feelings at all neighbor. Sadly, I believe we can all get along just fine...Show up at my door hungry, naked, and with out shelter and I will KICK YOU OFF MY PORCH. Na, just kid'n...I would surly hand you clothes, primates are not my type :) ...If it was cold and raining, I would also take you in my shelter...If you were eating your finger and toe nails, I'd give you crackers if you were white and anyother race or greed I would find the perfect fit. Cop... ham sandwiches. Youget the idea, eh?

Maybe the FAA needs to rethink the psychological testing.

Maybe the FAA needs to rethink the psychological testing.

What is needed there exactly? That would be a waste of time and another infringement on our freedoms. Then a driving regulation by the DMV too. However road rage should be monitored by the DMV just as DWIs.

Maybe the FAA needs to think about pilots unable to get proper rest needed because they are living in hotel rooms with a very hard pest to get rid of called the bedbug. Is that what you mean by psychological rethinking? If so, I agree. I was in a nice hotel too, these bugs don't care about how much money you have or how clean the place is. They can be found anywhere if even able to be found there. I know a pilot that automatically wakes up every night nearly around their best feeding hours to check if any are near and feeding on him. He took one of these critters home and had a real bad experience at home. HE IS NOT "DIRTY".

Last edited:

WTF? hmmm, many questions to ask to get me on the correct path of relating to what you are trying to transfer to me.

Are you and Durg anywhere in the video? Wow, manipulating looking primates in there. Great performance indeed.

Is this just another cat power video? Oh man, this primate culture needs help badly.

Are you referring to knowing what I have experienced reading through other posts I created here? We should get back to bedbugs, eh? You primates can be so damn harsh :cool:

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Saying the word primate in every post will not make the word "primate" cool. I like the effort though.

Saying the word primate in every post will not make the word "primate" cool. I like the effort though.

Not trying to make it cool, just calling it how I see it you FOD.

...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ,,,primates! (sperm donors with paycheck attached included)

Last edited:
Back