the official "waiting for FOL from MEM PEPC" thread

I'm envies I will give it another week before I call Ms. Rogers but I'm anxious to go we are staying at one income until I go so I'll be glad to be at two incomes again. My wife is taking over my current job but man I'm ready to go. I'm sure though that my facilitey is not understaffed (FWA) so I'm sure I won't be going until January. Hopefully next week the rest of us will start getting FOL!

Hmmm.....I hope this is the week that my references recieve letters!It has been 26 days since TOL!!!:rawk:

Wow none of your references have received anything yet??? I wonder wy its taking so long??? Mine all got theirs like a week and a half after my PEPC date.

Just to give you guys an 'up-to-date' timeline, check out my signature. I just got my FOL last week from the NYC PEPC on July 9th. I'm a terminal app, so take that into consideration. The paperwork in the FOL email comes with about 20 pages of PDF forms to fill out and fax back within 10 business days, its all stuff regarding family working in the FAA, W-4 and a nice little survey asking you about your satisfaction with the whole process. One question refers to the length of the hiring process ;)

I emailed my HR contact considering it's been about 4 weeks exactly since my PEPC appointment. She told me that my drug and security clearances were in, but she was still waiting on my medical. Enroute classes have not yet been scheduled, but she said to expect something in the October-December timeframe for a class date and hopefully an FOL in the next couple of weeks.

I emailed my HR contact considering it's been about 4 weeks exactly since my PEPC appointment. She told me that my drug and security clearances were in, but she was still waiting on my medical. Enroute classes have not yet been scheduled, but she said to expect something in the October-December timeframe for a class date and hopefully an FOL in the next couple of weeks.

I'm confused a little why are the medicals taking so long it was all done at the PEPC and the flight surgeon signed off on it there that should be the first thing done. I went on Wed. so it's almost 4 weeks for me I am going to wait till next monday then I will e-mail. Acey who was your HR rep. I know I'm terminal so I'm hoping for a class date ASAP.

I'm confused a little why are the medicals taking so long it was all done at the PEPC and the flight surgeon signed off on it there that should be the first thing done. I went on Wed. so it's almost 4 weeks for me I am going to wait till next monday then I will e-mail. Acey who was your HR rep. I know I'm terminal so I'm hoping for a class date ASAP.

I believe the MMPI is included in your medical and that's not reviewed until after PEPC. Dr. Phil has a backlog of MMPIs he's going through.

dr_phil_book.jpg

McCollum. She emailed back within minutes. I too was a bit confused as to why the medical was the only holdup. I figured the security clearance woudl take the longest, but if I remember correctly, a few other messages on here stated that they were a bit backlogged on the medicals. Maybe they just have fewer people having to sort through all of the medicals from NYC, MEM, and Chicago? I have no idea. I just hope that if they don't contact me about something, then all is moving along.

Today is 4 weeks. Emailed Elaine this morning. She responded within minutes. I'm all cleared, just waiting for a training date in the Oct,Nov,Dec timeframe.

I'm enroute by the way.:rawk::rawk::rawk:

McCollum. She emailed back within minutes. I too was a bit confused as to why the medical was the only holdup. I figured the security clearance woudl take the longest, but if I remember correctly, a few other messages on here stated that they were a bit backlogged on the medicals. Maybe they just have fewer people having to sort through all of the medicals from NYC, MEM, and Chicago? I have no idea. I just hope that if they don't contact me about something, then all is moving along.
The person who reviews the MMPIs is supposedly out of the office.

MEM Wed. going to FWA (fort wayne indiana) Just called Brenda Rogers.... I just couldn't take it anymore had to know if the MMPI told me I was crazy:crazy:. She told me all my clearances are in and she's just waiting for a class date. So I'm not crazy and I'm still waiting!

MEM Wed. going to FWA (fort wayne indiana) Just called Brenda Rogers.... I just couldn't take it anymore had to know if the MMPI told me I was crazy:crazy:. She told me all my clearances are in and she's just waiting for a class date. So I'm not crazy and I'm still waiting!

I just e-mailed David Traynor and I got the "All your clearances are in, just waiting on a date" e-mail
:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:

Back