The Mega Outage

Better to hear someone telling you to stop than not hearing anyone on freq at all.

Gets a little spooky.

Clicked on a random UA plane at SFO and it was supposed to fly to LAS at 1100 and is holding short of the runway now at 1930L. I imagine there are many like it. God speed nonrevs.

So, seeing as being a C-level exec you report to the board and all...what happens if you decide to cut corners in QA and then it blows up in your face this badly...do you get a golden parachute or gtfo?

Clicked on a random UA plane at SFO and it was supposed to fly to LAS at 1100 and is holding short of the runway now at 1930L. I imagine there are many like it. God speed nonrevs.

So, seeing as being a C-level exec you report to the board and all...what happens if you decide to cut corners in QA and then it blows up in your face this badly...do you get a golden parachute or gtfo?
Well, the Spirit management team just got a bonus.

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 10.34.24 PM.jpg

20 something year old me wanted to ride on that someday. 40 year old me realizes that’s a lot of time in a 737 and still kind of wanes do ride on that, but maybe one or two legs at a time.
it’s kind of annoying as a pax, it’s pretty hot and the flights are short, weather iffy on if you get to see anything out the window. you do go to some cool places that you have no other way to see without it, and can hop off to stretch your legs everywhere but Kwaj

Back