The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

Others who have used children in propaganda. Yeah! I went there!

Stalin

Mao Zedong

Hitler

Castro

Chavez

And...

You forgot...

Dear Leader.

kim-jong-il-looking-at-things-374.jpg

The problem is that people don't seem to care about the stats. They respond better emotionally to loud commercials that give quick "facts" about what's going on. People don't want to pour over pages of information, or do their own research. Look at the elections. The hateful commercials from both sides get votes, it's no different with the gun/anti gun agenda.

You make very good points though.

You're right... the majority of people in America are entirely too stupid to turn their attention to anything that requires the least bit of analytical thought. Instead they will eat fried mayonnaise balls while watching American Idol and other thoughtless shows... like pigs content to play in the mud.

The politicians are just a reflection of the majority of Americans. The reasons why many men spilled their blood for our freedom on our soil... are long forgotten.

I can teach anyone with basic aeronautical experience to fly an F-15 safely in about 10 hours. What takes skill and training is using that aircraft as a weapon.
Hell, I bet you could teach them how to get in and start it in less...

That's about how deep a ccw class goes :)

yaaarrrrhhh

TL;DR: Sounds like a Springfield M1A SOCOM II may be a better investment at this point then an AR-15. :)
(If you can find one.)

They are indeed beautiful guns. But just as n57flyguy stated, you can get one for $2,000 and honestly I would rather have 5 AK47s than one M1A.... They are beautiful, but I was floored when I discovered how much they want for them.

My wet dream is a CMP M1 Garand.
I have a friend/coworker who is part of a club who shoots matches. He has invited me to go watch when it gets warmer this spring when things gear back up.

My wet dream is a CMP M1 Garand.

It is worth your time/effort to pick one up when eligible -- they will be gone in a couple years and prices for papered CMP Garands will probably skyrocket like Bushmasters.

I dig 'em. The back four in this photo are mine, and the one in front belongs to ryan1234.

CAB52DBA-C25C-4EE4-A95B-C7B6E057D657-7095-00000843F23A4109.jpg

If you have the opportunity, go to the CMP store in either Port Clinton, Ohio, or Anniston, Alabama, and handpick one. Although I have never had poor luck using the "luck of the draw" mail order, going to the store yourself to see the racks and racks of Garands is a great experience.

Here's a shot from the South Store in Anniston back in 2011:
8308afa7.jpg

On the thread topic, I hope that the Obama Administration does not kill the CMP the same way the Clinton Administration killed the DCM.

I wish there were a way to make the statement about Ms Parks in a way that doesn't imply that there is any racist undertone to owning a firearm.

Back