The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

Yes.

While I don't agree with them, voter ID laws are in place in a lot of states. You tell me why they are constitutionally allowed.

It's got nothing to do with voter ID this has to do with competency testing you think is constitutional.

You want to put that restriction on guns. You claim its conditional so....

Extend that same requirement to any other constitutionally guaranteed right. We can use cruel and unusual punishment or access to a lawyer if you don't think you can do it for speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You haven't explained a thing. You've posted op-ed pieces, responded to almost every post with a "no, YOU'RE wrong" and basically taken the same stance across the board which is "I'm right because I have a different opinion and you don't like it."

And I'm still waiting on an explanation of your Walmart example.

If you are so smart you can figure it out yourself. Think divide and conquer.

It's got nothing to do with voter ID this has to do with competency testing you think is constitutional.

You want to put that restriction on guns. You claim its conditional so....

Extend that same requirement to any other constitutionally guaranteed right. We can use cruel and unusual punishment or access to a lawyer if you don't think you can do it for speech.

When your supposed constitutional guaranteed right can hurt someone else, there should be a standard that need to be met to exercise it.

If you are so smart you can figure it out yourself. Think divide and conquer.
My guess is that, at the end of the day, we would all find ourselves a lot closer together in our thoughts on this subject if we could speak in person. It takes an artist to convey genuine thought through the written word and the vast majority of us are hacks.

Last edited:
When your supposed constitutional guaranteed right can hurt someone else, there should be a standard that need to be met to exercise it.

So... You can't can you

And Supposed?

Heller v DC... It's not supposed.

Your idea is completely bankrupt. You can't argue it extended to any other constitutional right real or "imagined." Simply put that would make it hard to argue its constitutionality. It's ability to create harm is addressed by the fact it is illegal to do so. I can arguably do just as much if not more damage to society by running for office (no competency requirement) or organizing mass protests for a particular cause (no competency requirement).

Simply put you don't like what the constitution says. You argue that the Supreme Court hasn't upheld its an individual right when it has. And you want it removed but you don't want to go through the amendment process (the thing that let blacks and women vote) because you would lose.

So... You can't can you

I can and did.

And Supposed?

Heller v DC... It's not supposed.

Your idea is completely bankrupt. You can't argue it extended to any other constitutional right real or "imagined." Simply put that would make it hard to argue its constitutionality. It's ability to create harm is addressed by the fact it is illegal to do so.

Simply put you don't like what the constitution says. You argue that the Supreme Court hasn't upheld its an individual right when it has. And you want it removed but you don't want to go through the amendment process (the thing that let blacks and women vote) because you would lose.

Executive Orders can get around the amendment process.

I can and did.

Executive Orders can get around the amendment process.

Holy crap what country do you think this is? No ... They can't. And any president that tries to suspend a right with one should be immediately impeached.

Holy crap what country do you think this is? No ... They can't. And any president that tries to suspend a right with one should be immediately impeached.

Ever hear the term, there are different ways to skin a cat?

Ever hear the term, there are different ways to skin a cat?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451973603.765113.jpg

You start a thread about the president using executive actions in questionable means and then say it's not only permitted but encourage him to circumvent the constitution.

Sure, keep up with the personal attacks.

Not at all... Court jesters are a form of entertainment. Some people find watching others struggle with basic concepts of Liberty and logic entertaining.

See you've brought the world joy and demonstrated why I don't miss elections of only to do my best to keep people like minded with you out of office.

This should be a Celebrity Deathmatch episode:

Former LE now Military Officer (Pilot) takes on Former Regional now Mainline Entitlement Generation (Pilot):

And GO!!

Look guys, @Seggy is an idiot and a BS artist and he isn't even good at it. We have wasted an unbelievable amount of time playing his game. And it really is a game to him. Clearly he has no legal background. Nor knowledge of history or even of current events beyond what he reads on "Fakebook". He is the equivalent of a 8 year old kid standing there with his fingers in his ears yelling la la la la while we are trying to have a rational conversation with him. We're rubber and he is glue as it were.

I think he needs to be tossed out on his head but I fought for his right to be an idiot and will defend it with my dying breath. What I wont do is waste any more time on him and I suggest you not continue to do so either. He gets off on these little fights. I suspect he wasn't held by his mother much as a child and needs the attention he gets from starting these threads. I think he creates these threads because he is all alone somewhere and just needs something to do.

We are at 18 pages in this thread. There are some really great points made here and wasted on @Seggy. I'm done here.

Look guys, @Seggy is an idiot and a BS artist and he isn't even good at it. We have wasted an unbelievable amount of time playing his game. And it really is a game to him. Clearly he has no legal background. Nor knowledge of history or even of current events beyond what he reads on "Fakebook". He is the equivalent of a 8 year old kid standing there with his fingers in his ears yelling la la la la while we are trying to have a rational conversation with him. We're rubber and he is glue as it were.

I think he needs to be tossed out on his head but I fought for his right to be an idiot and will defend it with my dying breath. What I wont do is waste any more time on him and I suggest you not continue to do so either. He gets off on these little fights. I suspect he wasn't held by his mother much as a child and needs the attention he gets from starting these threads. I think he creates these threads because he is all alone somewhere and just needs something to do.

We are at 18 pages in this thread. There are some really great points made here and wasted on @Seggy. I'm done here.

I just really wanted to use that meme after taking a screen shot of him saying the dumbest thing I've seen on this forum to date.

Calling me an idiot when you can't spell?

Got it.

I have never in my life seen anyone who happily humiliates, and embarrasses himself multiple times a day and wears his ignorance like a crown. It's truly amazing.

It truly is amazing that folks don't understand what Executive Orders can do.

Back