The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

That is part of it sure.

Notice the part about that the founders felt men shouldn't campaign for pubic office. Wonder what they are thinking about today's electoral landscape.
Oh, I saw that. Just didn't want to muddy the waters further.

To the matter at hand, the DD of the FEC disagrees with your assertion that the FFs didn't trust the public. Care to respond to posting inaccurate information to bolster your claims, or is he wrong too?

Oh, I saw that. Just didn't want to muddy the waters further.

To the matter at hand, the DD of the FEC disagrees with your assertion that the FFs didn't trust the public. Care to respond to posting inaccurate information to bolster your claims, or is he wrong too?

If the Founding Fathers trusted the public fully, why didn't they let women vote? Why didn't they let slaves (who were usually black) to vote?

If the Founding Fathers trusted the public fully, why didn't they let women vote? Why didn't they let slaves (who were usually black) to vote?
So if I understand what you're saying correctly, you're trying to draw a parallel between the paradigm shift of who should be allowed to vote and the single shot rifle to the modern day "assault rifle." Correct?

And you still haven't answered the "an example" Walmart question btw.

So if I understand what you're saying correctly, you're trying to draw a parallel between the paradigm shift of who should be allowed to vote and the single shot rifle to the modern day "assault rifle." Correct?

No.

And you still haven't answered the "an example" Walmart question btw.

Still hasn't answered how it's constitutional to demand a competence test to use your second amendment right but not to exercise any other either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still hasn't answered how it's constitutional to demand a competence test to use your second amendment right but not to exercise any other either.

When written, the Constitution didn't allow women to vote and allowed slavery. Wouldn't you say that those are the rights that should have been included if the document is so perfect when originally written?

It makes complete sense. You just don't want to hear it.
What? What makes complete sense? What am I not hearing? You're saying the right to vote was incomplete when it was written and the right to bear arms was incomplete when it was written. What am I missing? The founding fathers never envisioned women or minorities voting and they never envisioned "assault rifles" just as they never envisioned the "internet" or "blogs" or "Facebook" yet we're supposed to juxtapose their thoughts based on your biases?

Edit: and you STILL haven't explained your silly Walmart "example". Care to address that?

What? What makes complete sense? What am I not hearing? You're saying the right to vote was incomplete when it was written and the right to bear arms was incomplete when it was written. What am I missing? The founding fathers never envisioned women or minorities voting and they never envisioned "assault rifles" just as they never envisioned the "internet" or "blogs" or "Facebook" yet we're supposed to juxtapose their thoughts based on your biases?

Edit: and you STILL haven't explained your silly Walmart "example". Care to address that?

I have explained all of this, you just don't want to hear it or you can't understand it.

When written, the Constitution didn't allow women to vote and allowed slavery. Wouldn't you say that those are the rights that should have been included if the document is so perfect when originally written?

No you don't get out of what you said you want with that tired old deflection.

You want a qualification test to use and possess a firearm.

Argue the constitutionality of the same kind of test being applied to voting which is protected by the same document that you keep criticizing.

No you don't get out of what you said you want with that tired old deflection.

You want a qualification test to use and possess a firearm.

Yes.

Argue the constitutionality of the same kind of test being applied to voting which is protected by the same document that you keep criticizing.

While I don't agree with them, voter ID laws are in place in a lot of states. You tell me why they should be constitutionally allowed.

I have explained all of this, you just don't want to hear it or you can't understand it.
You haven't explained a thing. You've posted op-ed pieces, responded to almost every post with a "no, YOU'RE wrong" and basically taken the same stance across the board which is "I'm right because I have a different opinion and you don't like it."

And I'm still waiting on an explanation of your Walmart example.

Back